- Day trip to Wilsons Promontory National Park from Melbourne
- Enjoy guided walks through the rainforest and bush
- See Australian animals in their native habitats
- Hear the singing sands of Squeaky Beach
- Great panoramic coastal views
- See the granite formations of Giant Rock
What You Can Expect
As the best way to explore the park is on foot, you will be guided along some spectacular easy- to medium-graded tracks. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to take photos and, if you’re lucky, you may get up-close views of kangaroos, wombats or even emus.
Walk along Squeaky Beach, where the pure white quartz sand sings under your feet. Soak up the amazing vistas and beauty of the region.
Please note: It takes approximately three hours to drive each way, with plenty of stops to stretch your legs.
A good tour well presented by our guide. Travel is by minibus rather than coach and slightly less comfortable. It's a long day with considerable walking including up a mountain so fitness and good shoes are required. The Promontory offers close-ups of local wildlife roaming free including wombats and stunning views from the top of the mountain that you climb for lunch.
This tour was amazing!