- Day trip to Wilsons Promontory National Park from Melbourne
- Enjoy guided walks through the rainforest and bush
- See Australian animals in their native habitats
- Hear the singing sands of Squeaky Beach
- Great panoramic coastal views
- See the granite formations of Giant Rock
What You Can Expect
As the best way to explore the park is on foot, you will be guided along some spectacular easy- to medium-graded tracks. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to take photos and, if you’re lucky, you may get up-close views of kangaroos, wombats or even emus.
Walk along Squeaky Beach, where the pure white quartz sand sings under your feet. Soak up the amazing vistas and beauty of the region.
Please note: It takes approximately three hours to drive each way, with plenty of stops to stretch your legs.
Saw wild Kangaroo's out on the range, even saw a Mama Kanga with baby in pouch, that was unforgettable! Wilsons Prom breath taking, our guide was great!
One of the best day trips I ever had.
The guide was knowledgeable and understanding and made this tour even more fun.
The landscape will take away your breath and I would love to go again and show my friends.
You get more than money can ever pay for :
A memory that will be with you all your life.