- Yarra Valley sunrise hot-air balloon flight and winery tour
- Scenic views of the Yarra Valley
- Includes buffet champagne breakfast
- All-inclusive tour of four of the Yarra Valley's best known wineries
- Private tour, sparkling wine and a tasting platter at Domaine Chandon
- Lunch with vineyard views at Balgownie Estate
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Friendly and informative guide
- Includes pick up from Melbourne city hotels and drop off at designated central Melbourne locations
Recent Photos of this Tour
After your breathtaking hot-air balloon flight you'll enjoy a gourmet champagne breakfast. The meal begins with fruit, yogurt, cereal and muesli, followed by a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast, with tea and coffee, orange juice and Chandon champagne.
Your full-day excursion tour continues with a Yarra Valley winery tour. Travel by air-conditioned luxury minivan to four premium wineries. Yering Station, Balgownie Estate, Yering Farm and Domaine Chandon. Learn about traditional wine-making techniques as you sample some of Australia's best wines. You'll also enjoy a superb lunch at Balgownie Estate restaurant with a complimentary glass of wine.
The afternoon highlight of the Yarra Valley winery tour is a private tour of the award-winning Domaine Chandon winery, known for its fine sparkling wines and stunning scenery, where you'll also enjoy a glass of wine with gourmet food platters.
Reviewed by Claire E, January 2013
Nick was a great guide through the day with his wit and knowledge. Beautiful views, great vineyards, and fab service.
Reviewed by linda h, May 2012
we were extremely disappointed that we could not go on the balloon tour - the weather did not cooperate. however, the part of the tour that we experienced was fabulous! the guide was top-notch. lunch was served in a fantastic location, and the tour of the Chandon, which was our last stop, was just terrific. i recommed this to all who visit the area.