- Yarra Valley sunrise hot-air balloon flight and winery tour
- Scenic views of the Yarra Valley
- Includes buffet champagne breakfast
- All-inclusive tour of four of the Yarra Valley's best known wineries
- Private tour, sparkling wine and a tasting platter at Domaine Chandon
- Lunch with vineyard views at Balgownie Estate
- Includes pickup from Melbourne city hotels and drop-off at designated central Melbourne locations
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Two of our top-selling Yarra Valley experiences in one unforgettable day! Start the day with a hot air balloon over the lush vineyards. Then go wine-tasting at several top-notch wineries. This is living!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After your breathtaking hot-air balloon flight you'll enjoy a gourmet champagne breakfast. The meal begins with fruit, yogurt, cereal and muesli, followed by a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast, with tea and coffee, orange juice and Chandon champagne.
Your full-day excursion tour continues with a Yarra Valley winery tour. Travel by air-conditioned luxury minivan to four premium wineries. Yering Station, Balgownie Estate, Yering Farm and Domaine Chandon. Learn about traditional wine-making techniques as you sample some of Australia's best wines. You'll also enjoy a superb lunch at Balgownie Estate restaurant with a complimentary glass of wine.
The afternoon highlight of the Yarra Valley winery tour is a private tour of the award-winning Domaine Chandon winery, known for its fine sparkling wines and stunning scenery, where you'll also enjoy a glass of wine with gourmet food platters.
The balloon trip was amazing and the breakfast afterwards was extremely good. The wine tour was great too. We went to a range of different wineries and there was wine to buy for various budgets. The transfers were extremely convenient and went smoothly. We had a great day.
Nick was a great guide through the day with his wit and knowledge. Beautiful views, great vineyards, and fab service.