- Yarra Valley sunrise hot-air balloon flight and winery tour
- Scenic views of the Yarra Valley
- Includes buffet champagne breakfast
- All-inclusive tour of four of the Yarra Valley's best known wineries
- Private tour, sparkling wine and a tasting platter at Domaine Chandon
- Lunch with vineyard views at Balgownie Estate
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Friendly and informative guide
- Includes pick up from Melbourne city hotels and drop off at designated central Melbourne locations
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
After your breathtaking hot-air balloon flight you'll enjoy a gourmet champagne breakfast. The meal begins with fruit, yogurt, cereal and muesli, followed by a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast, with tea and coffee, orange juice and Chandon champagne.
Your full-day excursion tour continues with a Yarra Valley winery tour. Travel by air-conditioned luxury minivan to four premium wineries. Yering Station, Balgownie Estate, Yering Farm and Domaine Chandon. Learn about traditional wine-making techniques as you sample some of Australia's best wines. You'll also enjoy a superb lunch at Balgownie Estate restaurant with a complimentary glass of wine.
The afternoon highlight of the Yarra Valley winery tour is a private tour of the award-winning Domaine Chandon winery, known for its fine sparkling wines and stunning scenery, where you'll also enjoy a glass of wine with gourmet food platters.
Nick was a great guide through the day with his wit and knowledge. Beautiful views, great vineyards, and fab service.
we were extremely disappointed that we could not go on the balloon tour - the weather did not cooperate. however, the part of the tour that we experienced was fabulous! the guide was top-notch. lunch was served in a fantastic location, and the tour of the Chandon, which was our last stop, was just terrific. i recommed this to all who visit the area.