- Wake up early and watch the sunrise on this approximately one-hour hot air balloon flight in the Yarra Valley
- Ballooning in the Yarra Valley offers breathtaking views of the lush landscapes and vineyards
- Plenty of photo opportunities as you float above the vineyards on your Yarra Valley balloon flight
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's nothing quite like watching the hot air balloon fire up in the early morning chill. And it's so peaceful sailing over this scenic wine-growing region. I definitely recommend warming up afterwards with the gourmet a la carte breakfast and sparkling wine to toast your adventure!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- knocking on heavens doorPhoto by: Marina P
- Balloon Flight over the Yarra ...Photo by: Foo Sin C
Singapore, 12 2007
- the reflectionPhoto by: Marina P
- fogPhoto by: Marina P
- Yarra ValleyPhoto by: Marina P
- somewhere above Yarra ValleyPhoto by: Marina P
- Safe and gentle landing.Photo by: Harikumar S
- In flight II.Photo by: Harikumar S
- In flight.Photo by: Harikumar S
- View over a cloudy Yarra ...Photo by: Harikumar S
- View over Yarra Valley.Photo by: Harikumar S
- And we're off.Photo by: Harikumar S
- Half-boiled.Photo by: Harikumar S
- Flat.Photo by: Harikumar S
- Still Setting up.Photo by: Harikumar S
- Setting up.Photo by: Harikumar S
- Up in the hot air balloonPhoto by: Stephanie
- DSC05223Photo by: Gerardo Z
- DSC05210Photo by: Gerardo Z
- Global BalloonPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
great experience. prep was more spectacular than actual flight. loved it. Dariusz, our pilot was great.
Great morning to have balloon flight in Yarra Valley. Pilot Grega and Belinda is a very nice it's will be my lovely experience in Melbourne and will introduce the balloon flight to friends.
Best part of our trip. Winds were good and sunrise view was amazing.
Excellent facilities and breakfast in Wineyard :-
Absolutely incredible! Bought the tickets as a surprise for my partner on her 21st and as first time balloon fliers we thoroughly enjoyed the experience! We optioned to go with the transfers for ease of travel and the champagne breakfast and we could not have asked for a nicer all round experience.
Note to future travelers particular baldies like myself bring a beanie, not for the cold but for the heat from the burner! And also a pair of sturdy shoes would help as well as packing and setting up the balloon can be tricky but is half the fun!. Otherwise enjoy an incredible experience with an all-round very professional company who my partner and I will definitely be using again in the future.
This tour was amazing!
Thank you so much for this breathtaken experience. Very well organized trip. I already recommended to my friends and collegues this trip and the compzny and gonna try a tour in Melburn city or somewhere else.
I would like to share the pictures which I made with my camera.
This tour was amazing!
Great experience and the pilot did an excellent job. It was first time for my wife and she wasnt scared at all! The scene over Yarra Valley was just too beautiful!
This balloon ride was great. Victor is a super captain and gave us a wonderful one hour ride on that. I wish the camera attached to the balloon is of better quality. The pics taken are not very clear.
Once in a Life Time Experience. One of the biggest Hot Air Balloons in the Southern Hemisphere. So it was. Crew was very warm and provide good service. Involve passengers in a few activities which make it fun and interesting.