For all things gourmet with personalized service, join this small group Yarra Valley food and wine tour from Melbourne. Enjoy private wine tastings accompanied by cheese and fruit samples, stop at local produce stores and pause for lunch in a winery served with matching wines. Your full-day tour includes a professional guide with local knowledge, plus return hotel transfers.
- Cheese and wine tasting at the 100-year-old Yarra Valley Dairy and Yarra Valley Wine Hub
- Hosted cheese and wine tasting at De Bortoli Winery
- Enjoy lunch at Domaine Chandon
- Friendly and informative guide
- Traveling in a small-group, maximum 11 passengers, allowing a unique and intimate experience
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of this Tour
Cheese tastingPhoto by: Shannon M02 2013
Coldstream HillsPhoto by: Shannon M02 2013
Chandon vineyardsPhoto by: Shannon M02 2013
Domain ChandonPhoto by: Shannon M02 2013
Yarra Valley Small Group Food ...Photo by: Shannon M02 2013
DeBortoli Tasting - in media ...Photo by: Christopher SUSA, 11 2009
Yarra Valley Foods 1Photo by: Christopher SUSA, 11 2009
Yarra Valley Foods 2Photo by: Christopher SUSA, 11 2009
Yarra Valley SceneryPhoto by: Christopher SUSA, 11 2009
DeBortoli Tasting - Preset ...Photo by: Christopher SUSA, 11 2009
Head for De Bortoli Winery, a third generation, Italian family owned winery. From its vineyards in this premium wine growing region, De Bortoli makes a wide range of award winning wines including the world acclaimed sweet white Noble One. Taste a selection of De Bortoli wines accompanied by cheese and fruit.
Visit the Produce Store at Yering Station Winery, showcasing produce from the region and taste estate wines at the Old Winery Building.
Continue your food and wine journey with lunch at Domaine Chandon while enjoying stunning views of the vineyards and lake. Visit Coldstream Hills Winery for wine tasting and conclude the afternoon at the 100-year-old working Yarra Valley Dairy and sample hand-made farm cheeses. Taste wine at the adjacent Yarra Valley Wine Hub, a cellar door for producers of single vineyard wines from low yielding, distinctive vineyards.
- 9:15am - Depart from your Melbourne accommodation.
- 10:30am - Hosted Cheese and Wine tasting at De Bortoli Winery
- 12:00pm - Cellar door tasting at Yering Station Winery and visit to the Yering Station Produce Store and Art Gallery.
- 1:00pm - Tour of Domaine Chandon followed by a one course lunch in the Green Point Room at Domaine Chandon including wine
- 2:30pm - Cellar door tasting at Coldstream Hills Winery and visit to the "amphitheater" style vineyards.
- 3:15pm - Cheese and wine tasting at the Yarra Valley Dairy and Yarra Valley Wine Hub.
- 4:00pm - Depart the Yarra Valley.
- 5:30pm - Arrive back at your Melbourne accommodation.
Reviewed by JUDY S, April 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour, and the beautiful Yarra Valley. It was very leisurely, the wine stops were great, and there wasn't any pressure to buy, buy buy.
The lunch at Chandon Winery was really, really good!
Reviewed by Shelley A, April 2013
We had a great time and met some really fun people while on this tour. The food and wine stops were excellent.