Come along for an Elvis Presley tribute tour of Memphis with a twist! See where Elvis spent time when he was growing up, from his high school and apartment building, right through to Sun Studios where he cut his first record. Along the way, you will be entertained by musicians on the vintage tour bus, who will treat you to Elvis songs, stories and more!
- Elvis Presley Hound Dog Tour
- See where Elvis spent time when he was growing up, from his high school and apartment building
- Along the way, you will be entertained by musicians on the vintage tour bus
- Listen to Elvis songs, stories and more!
- See Elvis' teenage home; Humes High School; Sun Studio, Overton Park Shell (where Elvis first performed) and the Memphian Theater
Follow in the footsteps of the King of Rock 'n' Roll in Memphis on the Elvis Presley Hound Dog Tour. Real Memphis musicians will show you the sights, make you laugh, and perform the music which Elvis the king of rock 'n' roll. With tambourines, shakers and bongos onboard, audience participation is encouraged!
A vintage 1950s bus will take you to hard-to-find, hidden Elvis sites - his Lauderdale Courts apartment, Humes High School, the Overton Park Shell, and many others. You'll hear your favorite Elvis songs along with entertaining stories about the King, his family, the Memphis Mafia and more. There is an optional one hour stop for a guided tour at the world-famous Sun Studio, where Elvis cut his first record.
Whether you're a longtime fan or a new admirer - this tour is guaranteed fun for folks young and old!
This tour is seasonal and operates in August only
Reviewed by Dolores H, USA, July 2010
Reviewed by Nathan S, Australia, January 2010