12pm departure includes complimentary transport from downtown Memphis hotels!
- Journey through Elvis Presley's life on this Graceland Mansion tour
- Take an audio-guided tour of fascinating exhibits depicting the icon’s rise to fame
- See his personal mementos, costumes and collection of gold and platinum records
- Browse his custom jets, Cadillacs, Harley-Davidson motorcycles and more
- Discover secrets about his personal life and life on the road at the Sincerely Elvis Museum
- Choice of several departure times
- Book the 12pm tour and receive complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off!
What You Can Expect
On your audio-guided tour, experience life like Elvis did as you explore where he lived, relaxed and spent time with friends and family. Tour his living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen and pool room, and see the trophy building that houses his amazing collection of gold and platinum records.
You'll see tons of videos and photos, browse his personal mementos and costumes and hear commentary and stories about the icon’s life and rise to stardom.
Your tour includes admission to the Sincerely Elvis Museum, whose rotating exhibit depicts his secret personal life and his life on the road. Head to the Automobile Museum to see his Cadillac collection, Harley-Davidson motorcycles, Rolls Royce sedans and Mercedes Benz limousine, and climb aboard his custom jets!
Don’t forget to stop at Meditation Garden, where Elvis and members of his family have been laid to rest.
WHAT A GREAT TOUR BUS ON TIME, VERY FRIENDLY DRIVER WITH A GOOD SENCE OF HUMOUR, PLENTY OF INFORMATION ALONG THE ROUTE. THIS GUY LOVED HIS JOB. WELL WORTH THE MONEY AND ENJOYABLE TRIP
I loved my tour! It started off with a really fun and happy vibe as our bus driver Michelle was extremely knowledgable and just as entertaining. We were well informed at all times of the next step in the process and I truly think Michelle is an asset to your company. The mansion itself was gorgeous.