- Journey through Elvis Presley's life on this Graceland Mansion tour
- Take an audio-guided tour of fascinating exhibits depicting the icon’s rise to fame
- See his personal mementos, costumes and collection of gold and platinum records
- Browse his Cadillacs, Harley-Davidson motorcycles and more
- Discover secrets about his personal life and life on the road at the Sincerely Elvis Museum
- Choice of several departure times
- Book the 12pm tour and receive complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
12pm departure includes complimentary transport from downtown Memphis hotels!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was fun, it was informative and well organized! We were picked up at our hotel and returned to our hotel. All included in our tour price.We loved it
Very organized with friendly staff.
Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
The tour was amazing! It was so informative. I want to go again
It was one of the best tours my husband and I have ever taken. The self guided tour with the Ipads was amazing. It was clear and easy to follow. You could go at your own pace. The house was well worth seeing and the voices and music played during the tour was memorable. We will definitely recommend this tour to anyone.
Hi, definitely worth a visit if you are Memphis. Great tour and look into the past.
Fantastic Tour, Once again Viator did themselves proud and shall look forward to booking through them again
We absolutely loved this tour. Our driver dropped us off at Graceland and were given a choice of three different times to return back to our hotel which we thought was excellent . The tour itself was very well done and you experienced a real insight into Elvis's private life. We were surprised at how emotional we both became there and have fallen in love with him all over again. A top class and very enjoyable tour. Would highly recommend and even if you are not an Elvis fan I feel sure you would enjoy it
My wife is an Elvis fan and she was in seventh heaven touring Graceland, Automobile Museum and the Airplane Museum.
This tour was amazing!