- 4-hour tour to Graceland with Platinum Pass ticket, from downtown Memphis
- Ride to Graceland aboard a vintage-style bus
- Take a fascinating audio tour of Graceland Mansion with commentary from Elvis and his daughter
- Enjoy access to special exhibits including Elvis’ extensive automobile collection
- Learn more about Elvis’ life and career and awards in rotating exhibits only available with the Platinum Pass
- Includes round-trip transport from downtown Memphis
What You Can Expect
When you arrive at the famous mansion, receive a Platinum Pass that gets you into several of the top exhibits. Explore Graceland Mansion with a self-guided audio tour that features stories and commentary from Elvis and his daughter Lisa Marie. Walk through the grand home’s many rooms including the Polynesian–style jungle room where the family liked to relax.
Step outside to see the house where Elvis’ father had his office and managed his famous son’s career. Then take in Elvis’ many awards in the Trophy Building, followed by a walk through the Racquetball Building where his stage outfits are on exhibit. Finally, wrap up the Graceland Mansion tour in the Meditation Garden where Elvis and his family have been laid to rest.
Your Platinum Pass includes access to special exhibits. You can stroll along a tree-lined street to check out more than 20 vehicles at the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum. His famous Pink Cadillac is just one of many highlights.
Your pass gives you access to Elvis' Archives Experience and a variety of changing exhibits at the Graceland Visitors Center. Enjoy shopping and a bite to eat at the restaurants on site if you like as well.
After three hours at Graceland, your bus returns you to downtown Memphis to end your tour.
We enjoyed it very much. We were a party of six, and were very impressed with the organization and efficiency of the entire tour.
The entire tour worked perfect. We were picked up promptly, our driver gracious and helpful. The tour offered enough time at Graceland to see everything included and our driver was right on time to pick us up. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see Graceland.