- 1.5-hour walking tour of Memphis
- Admire architectural gems such as Court Square Fountain, the Lincoln American Tower and Calvary Episcopal Church
- Hear stories about Memphis' Civil War and Prohibition history and culture from your guide
- Stop for breakfast and coffee at a local hangout spot (own expense)
- Watch the famous Peabody Ducks march at The Peabody Memphis hotel
- See the Mississippi River from the Madison Hotel rooftop
What You Can Expect
Really enjoyed our guide and our tour. Only the two of us, so it was very special, and we covered a lot of ground, with lots of good historical and anecdotal information about Memphis. Lots of fun.
We booked online for Sat April 9th tours. It started on time without a hitch. The tour exceeded our expectations. The tour guide sorry we forgot his name was wonderful, he provided a very interesting personable history of the city he loves.
I would highly recommend this tour.. we did the first day we arrived and it gave us our bearings for the week we stayed.
The Guide was very informative and put over in an interesting way.
The tour guide Rooster made the tour. Thanks so much. It was great.
What a wonderful tour. Our guide Rooster was so knowledgable. He guided us expertly through the streets of downtown Memphis and told us stiories along the way. What a great way to get oriented in a an unfamiliar city
Rooster was amazing -- very knowledgeable about the local history and color and seemed to know a lot of characters in the down town area. It was like an old friend that was showing us his home town.
Very interesting - especially the Peabody
Emily was Wonderful!! Very knowledgeable and very pleasant. Learned lots of things I never knew about Memphis and showed me I need to make another trip to Memphis when I have several days to see more. Emily deserves a big atta girl award!!
Guide was knowledgable. Good pace for the heat(91). Small group allowed plenty of interaction
Great tour by Sarah Very knowledgeable about Memphis