- 1.5-hour walking tour of Memphis
- Admire architectural gems such as Court Square Fountain, the Lincoln American Tower and Calvary Episcopal Church
- Hear stories about Memphis' Civil War and Prohibition history and culture from your guide
- Stop for breakfast and coffee at a local hangout spot (own expense)
- Watch the famous Peabody Ducks march at The Peabody Memphis hotel
- See the Mississippi River from the Madison Hotel rooftop
What You Can Expect
What a wonderful tour. Our guide Rooster was so knowledgable. He guided us expertly through the streets of downtown Memphis and told us stiories along the way. What a great way to get oriented in a an unfamiliar city
Rooster was amazing -- very knowledgeable about the local history and color and seemed to know a lot of characters in the down town area. It was like an old friend that was showing us his home town.
Very interesting - especially the Peabody
Emily was Wonderful!! Very knowledgeable and very pleasant. Learned lots of things I never knew about Memphis and showed me I need to make another trip to Memphis when I have several days to see more. Emily deserves a big atta girl award!!
Guide was knowledgable. Good pace for the heat(91). Small group allowed plenty of interaction
Great tour by Sarah Very knowledgeable about Memphis
The guide was polite, nice ,prompt and most importantly knowledgeable. she is a faculty member of the history department of the university of Memphis .
This walking trip comes highly recommended
MEGAN WAS GREAT...FROM THE UK COUPLE...
Guide was very informative.
A well informed guide - Patrick -very knowledgeable.
It was well worth doing
Marian and Steve