- Narrated Memphis sightseeing tour
- Cruise along the Mississippi River and see Victorian homes, historical statues and cultural landmarks
- Pass the Pyramid Arena and the Lorraine Hotel, where Martin Luther King Jr was assassinated
- Stop at the Peabody Hotel to see the famous ducks march along
- Upgrade to include admission to the Graceland Mansion, Elvis Presley's former home
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
See statues of Elvis Presley and BB King and pass the National Civil Rights Museum, located in the Lorraine Hotel, where Martin Luther King Jr was assassinated.
Stop at Schwab, a 120-year-old general store, and pass St Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Sun Studio, and the Pyramid Arena, an astounding 20,142-seat arena resembling an Egyptian pyramid.
You’ll also stop at the Peabody Hotel, famous for the 'Peabody Ducks' that live on the hotel’s rooftop and make their way to the lobby in a daily 'March of Ducks' celebration.
Optional Graceland Admission
Upgrade to include admission to the Graceland Mansion, Elvis Presley’s former home. See his personal mementos, photos, costumes and collection of gold and platinum records as you journey from the icon’s humble beginnings, through his rise to stardom and on to his tragic death.
After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your Memphis hotel.
December 1, 2013 through February 28, 2014 - the combo tour is not available on Tuesdays
The tour was more than I expected. The tour guide was very knowledgeable. I learned a lot about the city of Memphis. Wish the tour was longer as I came away wanting more. Graceland was excellent.
Shuttle driver was full of knowledge about the city of Memphis. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating.