- 2-hour Mississippi River cruise
- Relax on a scenic paddle-wheel boat cruise along the Mississippi River
- Enjoy views of Memphis highlights, like famous Tom Lee Park, from the boat’s three decks
- Learn about the history of the river from your knowledgeable captain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Cruise down the mighty Mississippi River and soak in the sights as you hear interesting commentary from your captain. Pass Tom Lee Park, named after Tom Lee, a worker who jumped into the river to save the lives of 32 passengers of a sinking steamboat in 1925.
Along the way, you'll learn all about the history of the river and discover how Mississippi influenced commerce in Memphis and the surrounding areas. After your cruise, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
This tour is seasonal and operates from March - November.