- Full-day guided trekking tour outside Mendoza
- Spend 5-6 hours hiking along trails in the Argentinian Andes
- Admire the spectacular mountain scenery
- Enjoy a tasty boxed lunch and fruit
- All equipment and professional guide provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Accompanied by your professional guide, start your Andes hiking tour by heading out into the mountains and rocky valleys surrounding Potrerillos. You’ll be surrounded by views of the snow-capped Andes, and see steep rocky hills whose peaks are hidden by fluffy clouds. You'll also take in gorgeous views of the man-made lake in Potrerillos. The 12 km long, 3 km wide (7.5 miles long, 2 miles wide) lake is breathtaking and the perfect stop for a photo opportunity.
Your moderately difficult hike will take about five to six hours, and you’ll stop for breaks to take photos, rest and refuel with an included boxed lunch, fruit and mineral water (please bring your own additional snacks, if you wish).
This classic trek in the Argentine mountains will be one of the highlights of your trip to Mendoza.