- 6-hour wine tour with 2 of those hours biking through Mendoza wine country
- Sample Mendoza’s famous wines – including malbec – at three wineries
- Cycle past picturesque vineyards and down tree-lined streets
- Learn about winemaking in Argentina from your experienced guide
- Enjoy a lunch of regional specialties at one of the wineries
What You Can Expect
The guide was great and very knowledgeable! We had 12 glasses of fantastic wine and a superb lunch. The scenery was beyond amazing and we had good quality bikes to enjoy them - def recommend!
The tour guide was great, and the wineries were fantastic!
Wonderful guide and 2 great wineries. I would haveiked to do more biking before lunch. Overall it was great.
We went to very different vineyards for good variety. The guide overall and at each winery were very knowledgeable and open to answer any questions. My only complaint is that I imagined biking on quiet country roads and we were on busy town roads that were flat but not smooth, very bumpy.
Really good day out. Really enjoyed touring the wineries via mountain bike. The two wineries visited were very nice and informative. A lovely meal was provided at the second of the wineries. The tour guide Stefi was very good. Definitely recommend the tour.
good quality trek bikes
Except the condition of my husband's bike, everything else was what we expected.
The wine yards were really nice and the landscape of Mendoza is beautiful! Unfortunately they put way too many people in one group so it felt very caotic with all the bikes and people on the road. Also, the guide did not seem to have sobered up from yesterdays wine tasting.