- 3-hour rafting trip from Mendoza
- Splash your way down the Mendoza River
- Experience the white-water fun of rafting intermediate-class rapids
- Enjoy a free time in Potrerillos after rafting
- All equipment and professional guide provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Swap your everyday clothing for a provided neoprene suit, life vest and helmet, and receive safety instructions before making your way to the river for your 3-hour adventure.
Then climb aboard your river raft and get ready to experience the white-water thrill of rafting! The rapids on the Mendoza River are intermediate level (Class 2), rising to Class 3/4 in the summer months – perfect for first-timers.
After your rafting trip, spend the afternoon how you wish: explore the town of Potrerillos, go for a hike in the surrounding countryside or take an early bus back to Mendoza (own expense).