- Full-day winery tour to Maipú from Mendoza
- Visit three renowned wineries – Trapiche, SinFin, and Familia Zuccardi
- Enjoy numerous tastings of fine wines like Fond De Cave
- Learn about the art of making high-end Argentine wine
- Dine on a 3-course lunch paired with wine, including a variety of breads and delicious olive oils
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Stop at Trapiche Winery and learn about the history of the winery, as well as the grapes and the terroir from the winemakers. Get to know your small group while you taste unusual Trapiche wines like Trapiche Colleción Roble, Trapiche Espumante Extra Brut and Fond de Cave. Gaze out at the stunning mountain views as you explore the beautiful tasting and barrel rooms.
Tour the SinFin winery with your guide, sampling a wine style developed over several generations. Learn about Argentinian wine traditions from the SinFin guide. Next, stop at Familia Zuccardi, founded by engineer Alberto Zuccardi in 1963 and run by his family. Taste wines and olive oils produced there after your tour and exploration of the onsite art gallery.
Perfect excursion! Good, comfortable transportation, knowledgeable guide, and three fascinating wineries. In addition to wine tasting, we had an olive oil tasting which put another spin on this trip. And the lunch was superb...fine dining at the last of the three wineries. You won't regret taking this tour!
Kahuak tours is excellent. Our experience of flavors, wines and food was unforgatable. its a great tour.
This tour was fantastic. The lunch was better than expected. Definitely recommend this tour for others.
Juan Max Paraguay
A good tour,visited 3 nice but diferent wine cellars. Food was excellent and the guide was very pleasant and informative
Would have prefered smaller wineries with better wine. The 2nd winery had awful wine. The guide was enthusiastic but english was only fair