- Full-day winery tour to Maipú from Mendoza
- Visit three renowned wineries – Trapiche, SinFin, and Familia Zuccardi
- Enjoy numerous tastings of fine wines like Fond De Cave
- Learn about the art of making high-end Argentine wine
- Dine on a 3-course lunch paired with wine, including a variety of breads and delicious olive oils
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
First, visit the historical winery Trapiche, where you will learn about the grapes and their specialized terroir as the winemakers share their knowledge of viticulture.
Then, your guide will take you on a tour of SinFin and you will sample a style developed over several generations since the winery was founded. Then, learn more about Argentine winemaking traditions from your local winery guide.
This tour was fantastic. The lunch was better than expected. Definitely recommend this tour for others.
A good tour,visited 3 nice but diferent wine cellars. Food was excellent and the guide was very pleasant and informative
Would have prefered smaller wineries with better wine. The 2nd winery had awful wine. The guide was enthusiastic but english was only fair