- Horseback riding full-day tour from Mendoza
- Venture on horseback into the Cordón del Plata mountains in the Uco Valley
- Stop at scenic viewpoints along the route with your experienced guide
- Look for Andean wildlife like condors, llamas and foxes
- Enjoy local cuisine for breakfast and lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group class with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This was pure and simply AWESOME! This is not recommended for a beginner rider or those who are afraid of heights. You go up the Andes a good 3000 feet and your horse is made to walk along the very edge!! Even in the most hot of days you will be at high elevation. You need to dress extremely warm!
Best part of the whole vacation! We LOVED this!!