- 5-hour or 8-hour wine tour in Mendoza wine country
- Sip a variety of local wines like malbec, and leave the driving to a professional!
- Visit two or three wineries in the Luján de Cuyo wine area of Mendoza
- Learn about winemaking in Argentina from your knowledgeable guide
- Admire the picturesque landscape of vineyards and Andes peaks
- Lunch included on the full-day tour
What You Can Expect
When you arrive at your first winery, meet a member of the winery’s staff, who will tell you about the winery’s history and architecture. Learn about the winemaking process and how to appreciate the different wines, and then enjoy your first wine tasting!
Back in your minivan, head to your second winery, admiring the breathtaking scenery of vineyards shadowed by the Andes mountain range. At the winery, hop out for another wine tasting and chance to learn more about winemaking in the renowned Mendoza region.
If you choose the half-day tour option, you will visit Vistandes and Vina del Cerno wineries. You'll also visit an olive oil factory and the town of Carrodilla to see its Carrodilla Church, which dates back to 1840.
If you choose the full-day tour option, you will visit Navarro Correa, Luigi Bosca and Lagarde wineries plus a visit to Pasrai Olive Oil Factory. Enjoy a lunch of regional specialties at Lagarde.
Brilliant tour. Three wineries, one olive factory and a great picnic. Generous wine tasting. Lots of fun
This was a wonderful way to see the Mendoza wine region. My favorite part of the tour was the outdoor picnic. Every 2 people were given their own bottle of wine and an amazing lunch! It was so beautiful to sit outside in the Mendoza sunshine, enjoy a homemade Argentinian meal and sip on lots of delicious wine. Five stars!