- 5-hour or 8-hour wine tour in Mendoza wine country
- Sip a variety of local wines like malbec, and leave the driving to a professional!
- Visit two or three wineries in the Luján de Cuyo wine area of Mendoza
- Learn about winemaking in Argentina from your knowledgeable guide
- Admire the picturesque landscape of vineyards and Andes peaks
- Lunch included on the full-day tour
When you arrive at your first winery, meet a member of the winery’s staff, who will tell you about the winery’s history and architecture. Learn about the winemaking process and how to appreciate the different wines, and then enjoy your first wine tasting!
Back in your minivan, head to your second winery, admiring the breathtaking scenery of vineyards shadowed by the Andes mountain range. At the winery, hop out for another wine tasting and chance to learn more about winemaking in the renowned Mendoza region.
If you choose the half-day tour option, you will visit Vistandes and Cavas de Don Arturo wineries. You'll also visit an olive oil factory and the town of Carrodilla to see its Carrodilla Church, which dates back to 1840.
If you choose the full-day tour option, you will visit Navarro Correa, Familia Cecchin and Cavas de Don Arturo wineries, plus enjoy a lunch of regional specialties at Cavas de Cano.
Reviewed by Alison P, November 2012
The 3 wineries were great. English speaking guides at each place. Wine was lovely. No whites though. No lengthy drives between wineries. The lunch was sensational with endless wine included. Definitely do the lunch. You should then go to The Vines Wine Tasting Room in Mendoza afterwards.
Reviewed by Judith T, December 2012