- 9-hour bike tour through Mendoza wine country
- Sample Mendoza’s famous wines – including malbec – at two wineries
- Cycle past picturesque vineyards and down tree-lined streets
- Learn about winemaking in Argentina from your experienced guide
- Enjoy a lunch of regional specialties at one of the wineries
Listen to quick safety briefing from your experienced guide, and then grab your bike and helmet and set off around the countryside! Your easy bike ride will take you through the vineyards of Mendoza on both paved and non-paved surfaces; the total bike distance is approximately 6 miles (10 km). Follow your guide along a mostly flat route to Lagarde and Filosofos wineries.
At each winery you visit, learn about the Mendoza winemaking process, as well as its history, from your guide and the wineries’ staff, and then taste the outstanding products! Compare the different varieties, such as malbec, the red wine for which Mendoza is perhaps most renowned. Wineries vary by day, but rest assured that you’ll be sampling the high-quality wine for which Mendoza is known. Enjoy lunch of regional dishes and wine before heading to a local artisan store. Explore local sweets, such as creamy dulce de leche or custard flans, as well as regional liquors.
After visiting the local artisan store, you’ll be returned to your hotel.