- 6-hour wine tour with 2 of those hours biking through Mendoza wine country
- Sample Mendoza’s famous wines – including malbec – at three wineries
- Cycle past picturesque vineyards and down tree-lined streets
- Learn about winemaking in Argentina from your experienced guide
- Enjoy a lunch of regional specialties at one of the wineries
What You Can Expect
Listen to quick safety briefing from your experienced guide, and then grab your bike and helmet and set off around the countryside! Your easy bike ride will take you through the vineyards of Mendoza on both paved and non-paved surfaces; the total bike distance is approximately 6 miles (4 km). Follow your guide along a mostly flat route to Kaiken, Bodega Cap Vistalba and Nieto Senetiner wineries.
At each winery you visit, learn about the Mendoza winemaking process, as well as its history, from your guide and the wineries’ staff, and then taste the outstanding products! Compare the different varieties, such as malbec, the red wine for which Mendoza is perhaps most renowned. Enjoy lunch at Nieto Senetiner before heading back to your Mendoza hotel.
Wonderful guide and 2 great wineries. I would haveiked to do more biking before lunch. Overall it was great.
Really good day out. Really enjoyed touring the wineries via mountain bike. The two wineries visited were very nice and informative. A lovely meal was provided at the second of the wineries. The tour guide Stefi was very good. Definitely recommend the tour.