- 2-day tour of Chichen Itza with Balankanche Caves
- Tour the pyramids and plazas of Chichen Itza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the Mayan civilization via El Castillo, El Caracol and the Pyramid of Kukulcán
- See a light and sound show at Balankanche Caves
- Relax at the Mayaland Resort swimming pool or stroll through the botanical garden
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people ensures personal attention from your expert guide
What You Can Expect
We had an excellent trip. The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars instead of 5 is because we were the only people signed up for the 2 day tour. So the first day was perfect but the second day they did not have anything planned for us. We scheduled for a Sunday/Monday and apparently the caves are closed on Monday so we couldn't do that part of the scheduled trip. They didn't offer us any other options for Monday so we paid to go back into Chichen Itza. I was upset that they didn't offer to pay for us. Also we never got a clear answer as to how we were going to get back to Merida from Mayaland on Monday but they ended up sending a private vehicle for us. I just wish they had been upfront with us that the tour was going to be different than what was advertised and what we paid for.