- Day tour of Cuzama cenotes from Merida
- Visit the excavated Mayan pyramid of Acanceh
- Admire the Spanish church in Cuzama, built in an unusual Gothic style
- Ride along the rails atop a horse-drawn buggy at a sisal plantation
- Swim through the crystalline waters of three cenotes sacred to the Maya
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This is the most amazing tour I've ever done. Acanceh ruins are not very big but are VERY interesting. The centotes are just incredible, the tructruc little cart pulled by a horse drive through the hacienda is fun, and swimming in the cenotes is a fantastic experience. Great tour, incredible experience!
We had a great experience! Our guide was awesome! Very informative, friendly, knowledgeable, prompt, and an all-around great tour guide...someone you want to have for every tour in every country you visit. We visited all three cenotes, and spent a long time in the third one as well as had breakfast in the town and enjoyed the market. I would take the tour all over again. Beautiful and very memorable time. THANK YOU!!!
Excellent day out , lots of fun good family outing - great swimming
Very enjoyable. We were traveling with 3 teenage children - whom are hard to impress. But they were - amazing. The Cenotes were spectacular and so was our guide Nelson. Well done
Simply a fantastic day!
But, I can not joy the tour, bacause I must not local people.
Simply awe-inspiring!!!!! I want to go back again ASAP :-)
Great day our guide, Cesar, clearly enjoys his job and has a great rapport with locals at Acanceh. The cenotes are beautiful, and I would definitely recommend swimming in the largest of them.