- Day trip to UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chichen Itza from Merida
- Skip the lines with private entry from Mayaland Resort
- Discover the pre-Columbian Mayan civilization at the observatory, Great Plaza and Akab Dzib
- Visit the Sacred Cenote where Mayan sacrifices were once made
- Enjoy a buffet lunch, regional dance performance and swimming at Mayaland Hotel
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people ensures personal attention from your expert guide
What You Can Expect
I want to exchange from today’s tour of Merida Market Tour and Cooking Class.
But, your Mayaland phone is no connection and I asked hotels receptionist to call your 1-702-648-5873. But, the receptionist can’t receive your correct answer from you.
So, I give up. But, Cooking Class was much batter for me.
My husband and I had a wonderful experience on our visit to Chichen Itza. Our guide was excellent. He was courteous, informative and attentive. All in all a great experience.