- Day trip to UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chichen Itza from Merida
- Skip the lines with private entry from Mayaland Resort
- Discover the pre-Columbian Mayan civilization at the observatory, Great Plaza and Akab Dzib
- Visit the Sacred Cenote where Mayan sacrifices were once made
- Enjoy a buffet lunch, regional dance performance and swimming at Mayaland Hotel
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people ensures personal attention from your expert guide
What You Can Expect
This was an incredible Mayan site. Alot of the structures are still in place. Our tour guide was very enthuisiastic with his presentation and gave us excellent information. I would highly recommend this tour!!!
I want to exchange from today’s tour of Merida Market Tour and Cooking Class.
But, your Mayaland phone is no connection and I asked hotels receptionist to call your 1-702-648-5873. But, the receptionist can’t receive your correct answer from you.
So, I give up. But, Cooking Class was much batter for me.