Book with us and save 34% compared to another travel site!
- Day trip to UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chichen Itza from Merida
- Skip the lines with private entry from Mayaland Resort
- Discover the pre-Columbian Mayan civilization at the observatory, Great Plaza and Akab Dzib
- Visit the Sacred Cenote where Mayan sacrifices were once made
- Enjoy a buffet lunch, regional dance performance and swimming at Mayaland Hotel
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people ensures personal attention from your expert guide
What You Can Expect
If you're going to see anything, this is it! Anyone who's interested in the history of the Yucatan should visit Chichen Itza. The guides are well informed and happy to answer questions and this day trip is well organised, with enough time to see the site and relax at lunch.
Amazing site, and a really fun English-speaking tour. You definitely do not want to go to a place like this without one, because there's so much history that you can't glean from just showing up. The buffet lunch was pretty good too!
I will be back for more!
Very good tour guide. Small group, which we wanted.
More crowded than Uxmal though.
Buffet lunch was good too.
The tour was well organized and the guide was very friendly and knowledgeable.
I brought my parents to Merida to celebrate their 60th Wedding Anniversary and we took this day tour to Merida. Our guide, Augusto, was terrific. He waited for Mom (both hips replaced twice) and we were a small group so we received special attention. The weather was perfect and the tour was great!
Great tour , excellent guide knew all about Chichen Itza and the Mayans
Good swimming to cap off great day
This was an incredible Mayan site. Alot of the structures are still in place. Our tour guide was very enthuisiastic with his presentation and gave us excellent information. I would highly recommend this tour!!!
I want to exchange from today’s tour of Merida Market Tour and Cooking Class.
But, your Mayaland phone is no connection and I asked hotels receptionist to call your 1-702-648-5873. But, the receptionist can’t receive your correct answer from you.
So, I give up. But, Cooking Class was much batter for me.
$107.99 Save $36.00