- Day tour of Kabah and Uxmal from Merida
- Drive down the Yucatan Peninsula and visit two ancient Mayan cities
- Admire the archeological wonder of Uxmal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Palace of Chaac Masks and the Arch of Kabah
- Learn about Puuc architecture at the Pyramid of the Magician and Governor's Palace
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people ensures a personalized experience with an expert guide
What You Can Expect
The trip was very interesting, educational, and enjoyable.
We were picked up on time, but were joined with another group as our designated guide was sick. In total, we were 5 couples (10 people), joined by Augusto the guide, who was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Though his accent was not so easy to digest, he provided us with plenty of information on Kabah and Uxmal and was very interesting to hear.
Lunch was good, transportation was OK, and we kept good time.
This was a very interesting and well organized tour.
The guide, Francisco was very friendly and provided all the information about Uxmal and Kabah.