- Day tour of Kabah and Uxmal from Merida
- Drive down the Yucatan Peninsula and visit two ancient Mayan cities
- Admire the archeological wonder of Uxmal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Palace of Chaac Masks and the Arch of Kabah
- Learn about Puuc architecture at the Pyramid of the Magician and Governor's Palace
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people ensures a personalized experience with an expert guide
What You Can Expect
Small group, mixed nationalities, tour guide good driver, English understandable, didn't hover, informative and nice. Pyramids were great, could actually climb a few of them, saw restoration in progress and it didn't rain, another plus. Sun hat and glasses a necessity. Lunch was good. All in all a great trip.
New van. Pickup on time. Fab guide Jose Saul Jimenez added 2 Haciendas as group small and we had time. Best tour I've done here. Booking same tour with Saul for my children. Pure magic. Loved it, loved it. Viator is best service I have used here.