- Experience some of Mexico City's local flavor on this night tour
- Enjoy drinks and dinner at a local cantina
- See the eccentric sport of Lucha Libre from reserved seats
- Sing and dance to mariachi music in Plaza Garibaldi
- End the night at Zocalo, the main square in the historic neighborhood
- Professional English-speaking guide and public transportation fares included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Experience some of Mexico City's most well-known attractions - Cantinas, Lucha Libre and Garibaldi Square - on this guided nighttime tour.
What You Can Expect
Then ride the local subway to the Lucha Libre Arena, where good seats have been reserved for you. See the best Lucha Libre matches of the night and get caught up in the crazy theatrics of Mexico's eccentric wrestling sport. Join in as the wild atmosphere takes over, and whoop and whistle along with the locals on your exciting two-hour Lucha Libre experience.
After the show, browse the Lucha Libre masks for sale and take some great photos of your visit to the stadium.
The excitement continues as you head to Plaza Garibaldi (Garibaldi Square), where Mexican mariachi bands gather to sing and dance. Join in the music and dancing on your one-hour visit to the square, then relax with for another drink at a Zocalo-area pub or club. At the end of the night, you will head back to the original meeting point, or your guide can give you suggestions to continue the party or help you hail a taxi back to your hotel.