- 3-hour Ballet Folklorico show in Mexico City
- Watch talented musicians and dancers perform on stage
- Enjoy captivating costumes in a swirl of color
- Learn about the history and culture of Mexico through its songs and dances
- Round-trip transport from most downtown Mexico City, Reforma and Polanco hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Settle into your seat and discover for yourself what makes this performance the 'Best Dance Show of the World in Mexico.’ Witness the Mexico of yesterday and today during three hours of entertainment with stirring folk songs and dances, including mariachi music. Founded by Amalia Hernandez, the Ballet Folklorico of Mexico has performed more than 15,000 shows to 22 million people worldwide. The folk dance company is dedicated to preserving Mexico’s traditional arts by filming dances, recording music and photographing costumes from regions throughout Mexico, and presents these forms on stage.
Listen to the music and watch each choreographed dance to learn about the folk traditions from various populations in Mexico, ranging from the Yucatan Peninsula’s Maya empire to the cowboy cultures of Spanish-colonized Jalisco. Multi-colored shawls, embroidered shirts, sombreros, fans and ribbons are all part of the cultural spectacle.
After the final bows from the cast, board your coach for transport back to your hotel.