- 3-hour Garibaldi night tour and show
- Experience Mexico City’s plazas at night
- See illuminated monuments at the Zocalo
- Visit Plaza Garibaldi and hear live mariachi bands play
- Watch a Mexican-style folkloric show at a local restaurant
- Learn about the cultural customs of Mexico and witness a cockfight
- Enjoy a complimentary drink plus round-trip hotel transport
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Garibaldi plaza 2Photo by: Hutch
USA, 09 2012
- CIMG2739Photo by: LukaRayo
- Revolución 5Photo by: LukaRayo
- Revolución @NightPhoto by: LukaRayo
- Mexico at NightPhoto by: LukaRayo
- CIMG2509Photo by: LukaRayo
- CIMG2751Photo by: LukaRayo
- CIMG2734Photo by: LukaRayo
What You Can Expect
Continue to Plaza Garibaldi, a meeting place of the most famous Mexican musicians, the mariachis. You'll visit a restaurant in Plaza Garibaldi for a classic Mexican show to learn about the folklore and traditions of Mexico. While here, you'll see a short cockfight, recognized as an ancient form of entertainment in Mexico. Listen to the live music, enjoy your complimentary drink and dance the night away.
Note: Be aware that the classic style of cockfighting practiced in Mexico ends with the killing of one of the roosters. Cockfighting is legal in Mexico and yet has been heavily debated both locally and internationally. It is considered a blood sport by its opponents, but its followers believe it to be a cultural tradition in Mexico. We are sensitive to the issues surrounding cockfighting and recognize that this tour is not suitable for everyone.
It was a wonderful night, lot of music and dancing, I enjoyed the show.
Overall positive feeling about this tour, and glad we did it. Garibaldi plaza is fun, but it is good to be in a group as you don't want to face 1000 mariachis and their drunken following alone. The show was simply hokey but still fun. My only complaint would be that once the show was over, we were put in the van and taken home. My suggestion would be to allow everybody another 30 minutes to drink/talk/socialize before going home. Guide was a likable energetic guy. Positive experience - glad we did it.
Good guide. Viewing statues in dark was a i bit pointless.Didnt have English guide as expected
Too short and too late.
The show was awesome! Music was great and food was okay. Felt a little rushed though, plus be careful in the restaurant the waiter added 300 more pesos to our bill but, we caught it!
Too expensive for what you get, future travelers should just take a taxi from the Hotel and head to "Garibaldi de Noche" where the show takes places.
It was a good tour, but to short because it was thursday.
Not as expected at all!! I felt at a Tourist Trap! The mariachis at the plaza were much better than the ones in the restaurant! The drink tasted really bad. I do not recommend this tour at all! Nevertheless, the guide was very gentle and attentive.