- Full-day trip to Iztaccihuatl Volcano from Mexico City with an expert guide
- Drive through the picturesque Valley of Mexico and the Paso de Cortés
- See the ‘Sleeping Woman’ in the snowy peaks of the dormant volcano
- Hike an intermediate trail up the steep slopes of Iztaccihuatl Volcano
- Enjoy panoramic views of nearby Popocatepetl, ‘Smoking Mountain’
- Round-trip transport by comfortable car included
- Great for avid hikers and nature lovers!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Tour was very good...Luis the tour guide led us up the mountain, giving great explanations of the surroundings. Even gave us an impromptu tour of mexico city on the way back in. Armando the driver did a great job too on the difficult roads up the mountain!
This tour was amazing!
Great tour, hiking was great. Excellent guide. Would go again. Highly recommend. Just be aware of limitations if you are not acclimatized to the altitude. This is a no kidding, difficult hike.
Our guide was fantastic. She filled us in on all the info from a tour we did the day before where the guide told us nothing also.
Great views of the volcano and a fun hike. Possibly the best quesadilla's I've had in Mexico at the restaurant on the way home also.
Great time in the mountains =D
scenic and adverturous, yet manageable. wonderful experience!
This tour is a "must do" for people who love hiking and outdoors activities. We had a great time with the group and the tour guide. It's quite a hard hike so its recommended to have good physical condition. The views are breathtaking so be sure to enjoy every second of the hike.
Fantastic views and a good hard hike. Couldn't have been any better.
Great tour! Thank you!!! Of course, it is very difficult to climb without any experience, but it is up to anyone.