- Admission to Arena Mexico or Arena Coliseo for a 2-hour Mexican wrestling match
- Watch masked Mexican luchadores (wrestlers) tumble inside the ring
- Cheer with the fans for your favorite superhero or villain
- Join in the celebrations with a shot of tequila!
- Take home your own Mexican wrestling mask as a souvenir
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Mexican Wrestling 8Photo by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- Mexican Wrestling 7Photo by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- Mexican Wrestling 6Photo by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- Mexican Wrestling 5Photo by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- Mexican Wrestling 4Photo by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- Mexican Wrestling 3Photo by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- Mexican Wrestling 2Photo by: Fernando Camarate Santos
- Mexican Wrestling 1Photo by: Fernando Camarate Santos
What You Can Expect
The lights blaze on and the spectators roar with anticipation, as each masked fighter, or luchador, jumps into the ring. Join in the cheer for the técnicos — Mexican comic-book superheroes, warriors or saints representing the plight of farmers and workers — as they tackle with jaw-dropping agility around the rudos (Mexican villains). Be dazzled as they spin and catapult inside the ring with the help of ropes.
When the match ends and your throat is hoarse from all the cheering, enjoy transport back to your hotel. Take home your very own lucha libre wrestling mask, a perfect ornament to hang on the wall back home.
awesome! in first place, i would like to thank the tour services! the pontualitty, excelente guide and van service, included lucha libre masks and mescal shots.
About the luchadores in Arena Mexico experience, it's awesome, funny and striking!
Great night out. Was dying to experience lucha libre and its turned out to be spectacular. The tour guide was also very helpful as we missed our pick up at the hotel but still made gave us the tickets at the arena along with the tequila and masks. Would definitely recommend it to people visiting Mexico City!
This was blast. Not a bad seat in the arena. Lot's of good family fun. Our driver picked us up and delivered us back to the hotel afterwards without incident despite rain and terrible traffic. This is a must do!
United States of ...
This was absolutely worth doing when visiting Mexico for the first time. It was a really interesting show full of acrobatics and enthusiasm. Loved the masks!
Super fun! And it's not a show made for turists... it's a real mexican program! Most of the audience was mexican people, enjoying and cheering their favourite wrestlers!!
Great way to spend the evening. Leaving the pickup and drop off to the tour company made sure we could enjoy the show. Overall, a fun evening!!
the luchadors were acrobatic and the cervezas were cheap. seriously awesome time
Had a great time Lots of yelling , cheering, booing at the villains (learning some great phrases in Spanish!). Seats were so close to the ring so we could see everything The only disappointment was that the guide gave us a little bottle Mescal to take in with us to drink which was promptly confiscated at the entrance. He would have known that. Otherwise a fun night for those who want a break from museums!
It was awesome!! Very entertaining.. Will go again next trip.
Awesome had a great time, fun for all. Driver was on time and friendly.