- 4-hour market tour in Mexico City with a friendly local guide
- Visit three diverse public markets selling an array of goods
- Shop for produce, housewares and Mexican spices at La Merced Market, the city’s largest
- Find herbal remedies and spell castings at Sonora Market – the witches’ market
- Discover imported cheeses and other groceries at San Juan Market
- Make contact with city dwellers as they buy and sell their merchandise
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide Ligia was terrific--knowledgeable and fun. The market tour was the perfect introduction to Mexico City. It set the tone and adventure for our week here in D F. I'd recommend it highly to everyone.
We did not realize that this was a walking tour when I booked it. It was a good walk and you get to see a lot of things you would never get to in a car. You also get to ride the subway. Roberto our guide was amazing and very helpful if you want to go shopping. You basically just have to tell him what you want and he'll help you out. Got to eat a lot of Mexican street food staples and see a lot of unusual things especially in La Merced. We enjoyed our tour with Roberto so much we also booked him (not thorough Viator) for his Xochimilco, university and Freda Kahlo museum after our tour with him. We were a group of three in my booking and we were the only ones on this tour. It was a fun day at the markets.