- 3-hour food and cultural walking tour in Mexico City
- Explore the Polanco neighborhood and try its mouthwatering dishes
- Enjoy food and drink tastings at seven local hotspots
- Try national favorites, including mole and tlayuda and mezcal
- Delight in new flavors and authentic Mexican food, recognized as one of the world’s best cuisines
- Hear cultural tidbits from your entertaining guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Discover local favorites as you explore Mexico City’s most cosmopolitan neighborhood on foot. You’ll gain knowledge of regional cuisine and culture from your expert guide!
What You Can Expect
Polanco is an amazing part of the city so pretty and this tour is worth doing the places you go all the food is amazing and our guide Lety was awesome! We will defiantly do this again next time we visit!
We enjoyed a great morning with our guide Lety. We visited 6 different types of 'eateries'', with excellent descriptions of the different foods we were tasting. From tamales to tamarind ice cream, a wonderful walk around the lovely Polanco area, with Lety giving us an insight into the history of not only the food of Mexico City, but its history and culture also. We would highly recommend this tour.