- 1-hour tour of Mexico City’s Chapultepec Park by Segway
- Cruise along tree-lined paths and past beautiful green landscapes
- Stop at interesting landmarks like the Avenue of the Poets, the Fountain of Don Quixote and the Baths of Moctezuma (Montezuma)
- Learn about the history and culture of the park from your expert guide
- All equipment and instruction included
After pickup from your hotel, you’ll receive a 10-minute training session from your professional guide. Once you feel comfortable on your Segway, follow your guide through Chapultepec Park on an easy ride, letting you see more in a fraction of the time.
Take in the sights and enjoy the outdoors in this green oasis of towering trees. Once a forest retreat for Aztec rulers outside Tenochtitlan, the famous park was establish in the early 1400s and is now a flourishing green space for local families in Mexico City's metropolis.
Your guide will point out the most popular attractions and key landmarks in Chapultepec Park, stopping at places like the Monumental Court, Altar to the Fatherland, Avenue of the King, the Avenue of the Poets, the Fountain of Don Quixote and the Baths of Moctezuma (Montezuma) - a water system constructed by the Aztecs.
Along the way, stop for photos and learn about the unique history of Chapultepec Park. After your tour, you’ll be free to visit Chapultepec Zoo, Chapultepec Castle, the National Museum of Anthropology and the Tamayo Contemporary Art Museum on your own.