- Six Flags Mexico admission ticket
- Enjoy 7 hours of access to all attractions and rides in the theme park
- Plunge hundreds of feet in the air on heart-pounding roller coasters like Superman and Batman, The Ride
- Send smaller children on the dozens of tamer, kid-friendly rides
- Check out the Magic Light Parade; engage in a laser battle at Terminator X; and watch the popular Cowboy Stunt Show
- Choose to include hotel pickup and drop-off in Mexico City, or make your own way to the park
What You Can Expect
Your ticket includes admission to Six Flags’ 100+ rides and attractions, including Batman, The Ride; Terminator X; and Cowboy Stunt Show. A sampling is listed below.
If you’ve chosen hotel transport, you’ll be returned to your Mexico City hotel.
- Batman, The Ride: 105 feet (32 meters) at its tallest point, this 2,170-foot-long (662-meter) roller coaster reaches speeds of 50 mph (80 kph) as it takes you twisting and turning through a dark Gotham City, all with your feet dangling in the air — it’s the only suspended roller coaster in Mexico!
- Superman: With speeds up to 75 mph (120 kph), this is one of the world’s fastest roller coasters. After a brief look at the newspaper office where Clark Kent and Lois Lane work, fly through the sky with Superman, accompanying him on an exciting journey that includes a 270-foot (66-meter) drop.
- The Joker: The first spinning roller coaster at Six Flags Mexico, this family ride introduces you to the villain’s chaotic world as you wind along in four-person cars, dodging traps set by the Joker.
- Kids’ rides: More than 40 child-friendly rides, including circus-type rides, offer fun for smaller kids.
Shows and other attractions
- Blackout: As you sit in a darkened theater, follow ‘the Shadow’ on a 30-minute virtual journey through a world of colorful special effects.
- Magic Light Parade: This nighttime weekend-only parade features dancers and other performers, plus characters from the Looney Tunes and the Justice League.
- Dance with the Looney Tunes: Be a special guest at a dance-off between Bugs Bunny and other Looney Tunes favorites.
- Cowboy Stunt Show: A Wild West–themed action show for the whole family.
- Terminator X: The amazing sound and visual effects of this interactive laser battle of humans vs. machines will have you thinking you are in the middle of a video game.
- Swim with Dolphins: Don’t miss the chance to interact with some of the friendliest and smartest mammals in the sea.
El tour estuvo genial pero el operador local fue una completa decepción amigo tours apesta
Nos dejaron afuera del parque el tour termino a las 5
Antes mexitours nos recogía a las 7 y nos dejaba en la entrada espero cambien el operador local Hasta las 5 no se disfruta el parque
For a second time at six flags Mexico, I was definitely disappointed about the lack of maintenance and infrastructure. The park was empty, most of the attractions were closed or under construction.
Nevertheless, the extra transport was useful even if the return transport was 1,5h late due to the heavy Mexican traffic.