- Six Flags Mexico admission ticket
- Enjoy seven hours of access to all attractions and rides in the theme park
- Plunge hundreds of feet in the air on heart-pounding roller coasters like Superman and Batman, The Ride
- Send smaller children on the dozens of tamer, kid-friendly rides
- Check out the Magic Light Parade; engage in a laser battle at Terminator X; and watch the popular Cowboy Stunt Show
- Choose to include hotel pickup and drop-off in Mexico City, or make your own way to the park
What You Can Expect
Your ticket includes admission to Six Flags’ 100+ rides and attractions, including Batman, The Ride; Terminator X; and Cowboy Stunt Show. A sampling is listed below.
If you’ve chosen hotel transport, you’ll be returned to your Mexico City hotel.
- Batman, The Ride: 105 feet (32 meters) at its tallest point, this 2,170-foot-long (662-meter) roller coaster reaches speeds of 50 mph (80 kph) as it takes you twisting and turning through a dark Gotham City, all with your feet dangling in the air — it’s the only suspended roller coaster in Mexico!
- Superman: With speeds up to 75 mph (120 kph), this is one of the world’s fastest roller coasters. After a brief look at the newspaper office where Clark Kent and Lois Lane work, fly through the sky with Superman, accompanying him on an exciting journey that includes a 270-foot (66-meter) drop.
- The Joker: The first spinning roller coaster at Six Flags Mexico, this family ride introduces you to the villain’s chaotic world as you wind along in four-person cars, dodging traps set by the Joker.
- Kids’ rides: More than 40 child-friendly rides, including circus-type rides, offer fun for smaller kids.
Shows and other attractions
- Blackout: As you sit in a darkened theater, follow ‘the Shadow’ on a 30-minute virtual journey through a world of colorful special effects.
- Magic Light Parade: This nighttime weekend-only parade features dancers and other performers, plus characters from the Looney Tunes and the Justice League.
- Dance with the Looney Tunes: Be a special guest at a dance-off between Bugs Bunny and other Looney Tunes favorites.
- Cowboy Stunt Show: A Wild West–themed action show for the whole family.
- Terminator X: The amazing sound and visual effects of this interactive laser battle of humans vs. machines will have you thinking you are in the middle of a video game.
- Swim with Dolphins: Don’t miss the chance to interact with some of the friendliest and smartest mammals in the sea.