- Hot air balloon flight over the Teotihuacan Pyramids
- Enjoy breathtaking aerial views of the Teotihuacan zone and the Sun and Moon pyramids
- Upgrade to include a guided tour of the Teotihuacan archaeological zone
- Pickup and drop-off from most Mexico City hotels included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Amazing ViewPhoto by: Kevin F
- Teotihuacan Hot-air balloon.Photo by: mcaneney
- Yay!Photo by: katjpedersen
- About to visit the MoonPhoto by: katjpedersen
- More balloon!Photo by: katjpedersen
- Close-up above the pyramidsPhoto by: katjpedersen
- Gorgeous view of the SunPhoto by: katjpedersen
- Inside the balloon mid-airPhoto by: katjpedersen
- Getting ready to climbPhoto by: katjpedersen
- The MoonPhoto by: katjpedersen
- The SunPhoto by: katjpedersen
- Lots of Balloons!Photo by: katjpedersen
- Balloon!Photo by: katjpedersen
- Pre-Balloon, Very EarlyPhoto by: katjpedersen
- Pyramid of the MoonPhoto by: Kevin F
- From the Pyramid of the MoonPhoto by: Kevin F
- View from the airPhoto by: Kevin F
What You Can Expect
Your guide points out the major landmarks of Teotihuacan, aka the City of the Gods, including the Sun and Moon pyramids, Temple of Quetzalpapalotl and the Avenue of the Dead. Click away with your camera — very few visitors will have these aerial shots of Teotihuacan.
After you land, board your vehicle that whisks you away to a place where you can commemorate your airborne adventure with a glass of wine and a flight certificate.
If you chose to take the guided Teotihuacan tour, continue to the archaeological park. In this pre-Columbian Mesoamerican city, wander down wide avenues, thousands of years old, and hear about the customs and culture of this ancient site. Remnants of fine pottery from Teotihuacan are exhibited around the world.
Enjoy up-close views of the pyramids that you saw from the air, including the Temple of the Feathered Serpent, the third-largest pyramid at Teotihuacan. Don’t miss the chance to climb up the Sun Pyramid and the Moon Pyramid.
Your tour ends with transport back to your Mexico City hotel.
The tour is absolutely amazing. It's not cheap, but it's definitely worth the money.
David K South Korea
Our guide was excellent, and the balloon ride was great. A tour well worth the money and the time. Would recommend this tour to all.
It was the highlight if our trip.
If you have never been in a hot air balloon you gotta try it.
And if you can do it while floating serenely over ancient pyramids built before even the Aztec people's arrived in the area - all I can say us WOW.
Our pilot was an expert. And safety seemed to be the local tour operator's number one concern.
But when we rose above the clouds - that was a double WOW.
Viator booked us with the local tour operator
Exciting tour of the temples from a unique angle and perspective. It comes with breakfast too. Highly recommend it.
This was an fabulous trip . Miguel was a most charming and informative guide. The early start was a bit daunting but absolutely worth it .
This was the highlight of our trip to Mexico and it did not disappoint. Pablo our guide was wonderful. The weather was amazing the views spectacular. It was worth every penny!
The tour was perfect. The guide was prompt and friendly. We lucked out with perfect clear weather for excellent views. Highly suggest the tour
It was great.
This was an amazing experience! I'm glad we called and booked as the website wasn't working properly for accepting credit cards, the support staff were friendly and quick to book the trip for us, the guide arrived right on-time and was very friendly [super guy] his name is Pablo, if you get him you will feel very comfortable, and welcomed. The balloon ride was amazing and the view was stunning and very spiritual. The breakfast was also great and a nice touch to try some Mexican food ... was very good! Everyone was friendly! We also did the tour to the pyramids and walked up both the large pyramids... You will love the photos you have from the sky more for the view as not many people are out in the morning, so you really do get two totally difference experiences booking both! I will return and do this with my nephews for sure...