- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the Teotihuacan Pyramids and the Shrine of Guadalupe
- Climb the pyramids, visit the butterfly temple and see the Temple of Quetzacoatl
- Explore ancient Mayan ruins at the famous archaeological site
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most downtown Mexico City, Reforma and Polanco hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- MoonPhoto by: William D
USA, 04 2013
- MePhoto by: Bandit
USA, 09 2012
- IMG_3063Photo by: Wendy S
- IMG_3141Photo by: Wendy S
- Sun PyramidPhoto by: Alexandra W
- Pyramids of TeotihuacanPhoto by: Michael F
- Plaza de 3 culturasPhoto by: rocioguardado13
- Pyramid of the Sun at ...Photo by: Viridiana M
- Pyramid of the SunPhoto by: Troy J
- Pyramid of the SunPhoto by: André d
- Thanks Frank!Photo by: Yamilet A
- Basílica de N.S. de ...Photo by: Lívia
- Pirâmides de TeotihuacanPhoto by: Lívia
- Piramide della LunaPhoto by: Olga N
- Piramide del SolPhoto by: Olga N
- CactusPhoto by: Olga N
- TeotihuacanPhoto by: Olga N
- Semi-precious stonesPhoto by: Olga N
- Plaza de las tres CulturasPhoto by: Olga N
- The silver masterPhoto by: Olga N
What You Can Expect
Your full-day tour of the pre-Columbian Mesoamerican city takes you around its magnificent pyramids, the Avenue of the Dead, the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, and Temple of the Feathered Serpent, the third largest pyramid at Teotihuacan. Wander down wide avenues, thousands of years old, and learn about the Aztec customs and culture of this ancient site commonly referred to as the City of the Gods.
Climb your way up the Sun Pyramid and the Moon Pyramid. From the summit, admire the vast Avenue of the Dead, the mile-long (2.5 km) road that divided the city and stretched from the Moon Plaza in the north to the Great Compound in the south.
After your Teotihuacan tour, head to the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the most visited religious site in Latin America. Learn about the Spanish Baroque work of art built in the 16th century. Legend has it that a ‘lady from heaven’ appeared in 1531 to a local peasant at Tepeyac, a hill just outside of Mexico City. She identified herself as the Mother of the True God, instructed him to have the bishop construct a temple on this location and left an image of herself imprinted miraculously on his tilma, or cloak.
Your tour ends with transport back to your hotel.
Great, fun tour!
Such a wonderful day! Another one for the bucket list checked off! Thanks to Olympia Tours and Olga. Don't miss this one. Well worth the money and do get the lunch included.
Totally Awesome! The guide, Frank, was most knowledgeable and thru-out and really made this trip worth it
Great tour and guides. Would recommend to anyone visiting MEX and would so do it again when I go back.
Visiting and seeing these sites was a dream come true for me, destinations ticked off my bucket list, both were breath-taking, mesmerizing and interesting. Being a Catholic by religion, visiting the Guadalupe Shrine strengthens my faith and I made sure I bought a memento to remind me of my visit, it was an awesome trip! I would love to travel and visit these sites again in the near future.
Excellent tour, excellent guide!
Highly recommend and be prepared to climb up and down the pyramids :
Francisco, our guide, was very informative. I would recommend this tour to anyone.....but maybe not on a Sunday. It was very crowded.
Chad P United Kingdom
Excellent tour with friendly and knowledgeable guide!
This tour was more than I had expected. I am so glad I made time in my busy schedule while in Mexico to go on this tour. Our guide was so knowledgeable and provided so much history and information that I would have never even been aware of if I had visited the sites alone. This tour was a great value and I can't wait to come back with my Wife and children next time.
Great tour! Jose Manuel is a wonderful tour guide.