- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the Teotihuacan Pyramids and the Shrine of Guadalupe
- Climb the pyramids, visit the butterfly temple and see the Temple of Quetzacoatl
- Explore ancient Mayan ruins at the famous archaeological site
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most downtown Mexico City, Reforma and Polanco hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- MoonPhoto by: William D
USA, 04 2013
- MePhoto by: Bandit
USA, 09 2012
- IMG_3063Photo by: Wendy S
- IMG_3141Photo by: Wendy S
- Sun PyramidPhoto by: Alexandra W
- Pyramids of TeotihuacanPhoto by: Michael F
- Plaza de 3 culturasPhoto by: rocioguardado13
- Pyramid of the Sun at ...Photo by: Viridiana M
- Pyramid of the SunPhoto by: Troy J
- Pyramid of the SunPhoto by: André d
- Thanks Frank!Photo by: Yamilet A
- Basílica de N.S. de ...Photo by: Lívia
- Pirâmides de TeotihuacanPhoto by: Lívia
- Piramide della LunaPhoto by: Olga N
- Piramide del SolPhoto by: Olga N
- CactusPhoto by: Olga N
- TeotihuacanPhoto by: Olga N
- Semi-precious stonesPhoto by: Olga N
- Plaza de las tres CulturasPhoto by: Olga N
- The silver masterPhoto by: Olga N
What You Can Expect
Your full-day tour of the pre-Columbian Mesoamerican city takes you around its magnificent pyramids, the Avenue of the Dead, the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, and Temple of the Feathered Serpent, the third largest pyramid at Teotihuacan. Wander down wide avenues, thousands of years old, and learn about the Aztec customs and culture of this ancient site commonly referred to as the City of the Gods.
Climb your way up the Sun Pyramid and the Moon Pyramid. From the summit, admire the vast Avenue of the Dead, the mile-long (2.5 km) road that divided the city and stretched from the Moon Plaza in the north to the Great Compound in the south.
After your Teotihuacan tour, head to the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the most visited religious site in Latin America. Learn about the Spanish Baroque work of art built in the 16th century. Legend has it that a ‘lady from heaven’ appeared in 1531 to a local peasant at Tepeyac, a hill just outside of Mexico City. She identified herself as the Mother of the True God, instructed him to have the bishop construct a temple on this location and left an image of herself imprinted miraculously on his tilma, or cloak.
Your tour ends with transport back to your hotel.
Dois locais históricos que devem ser visitados com certeza! Fomos com guia e foi bem bacana! Bem explicativo! O almoço no restaurante em frente a uma pirâmide foi sensacional, nota 10! Recomendo a todos!
This tour was amazing!
Great tour with lots of unexpected visits that give you a chance to see the culture. Was great to try the drink pulque and to watch an artist handcraft jewelry. Only thing I wish could have been better was the lunch - which was a little overpriced for the quality of food.
Excellent value for the trip. Very knowledgeable and fluent guide, comfortable transport, tons of photo ops, plenty of time to shop, and more than enough time for exploring the sites. Definitely recommend.
ijessvip United States of ...
Great tour and tour guide was very knowledgeble
Great tour. Lots of walking but worth.
What a great introduction to Mexico! Hector was a fantastic guide and made the day one to remember. There were 11 people on our bus and we had enough time to see everything. Things were fairly quiet on a Tuesday so a great day to visit the pyramids. The short shopping stops were fine and provided a chance to use the bathrooms and stretch your legs, we had lunch included which was fine but your could order at the restaurant if needed. To think we almost didn't do this tours because some people through the shopping stops were excessive...don't let that put you off at all. An excellent day out and a great introduction to an amazing country!
Great, fun tour!
Such a wonderful day! Another one for the bucket list checked off! Thanks to Olympia Tours and Olga. Don't miss this one. Well worth the money and do get the lunch included.
Totally Awesome! The guide, Frank, was most knowledgeable and thru-out and really made this trip worth it