- A tour of Mexico City’s Corona brewery exclusive to Viator
- Learn about how Corona got its start in 1925 from your English-speaking guide
- Taste an array of popular cerveza such as Modelo Especial and Pacifico
- Observe the beer-making process firsthand
- Purchase beer from the gift store (own expense)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour allows you to see firsthand how one of the world's leading beers is produced. With an English-speaking guide included on the tour, this Viator Exclusive is something you won't want to miss out on while in Mexico City.
What You Can Expect
Founded in 1925, the factory managed to produce 8 million bottles of Corona and Modelo in just its first three years of production. Today, Grupo Modelo makes a total of 14 brands. Visit the special mills that grind up the barley and learn about the vats containing boiling brews before the cerveza is transferred to the bottling area.
After the tour, enjoy a tasting and sample freshly brewed pilsners and lagers, among other beverages. (Other selections and food can be purchased at your own expense.)
Make sure to visit the gift store to take bottles back home, or just to the beach. Your 5-hour tour ends with transport back to your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Viator Exclusives combine unique experiences and great deals — from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences — and are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.