Take a few days out of your trip to Miami and head up to Orlando for a magical Disney World experience! Spend either two or three days at the Disney theme parks of your choice. Travel from select downtown Miami or Miami Beach hotels in a deluxe air-conditioned coach, departing in the early morning to maximize the amount of time you have to enjoy Disney World. Choose either two or three of the following Disney parks: the Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park, Disney's Hollywood Studios®, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon
Please note: At time of booking, please enter the parks you wish to visit in the Special Requirements field.
- 2-day or 3-day trip to Disney World theme parks from Miami
- Choose one park for each day you are in Orlando!
- Choice of: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon
- One or two nights at a 3-star or higher rated hotel within close proximity to evening dining locations
- Daily buffet breakfast included at the hotel
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned motor coach and shuttle service daily to the park of your choice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- The perfect family excursion from Miami!
What You Can Expect
Head north from beautiful Miami for two or three days at one of the most magical places on earth – Disney World! On this convenient multi-day tour, leave the driving to a professional driver while you get ready for family-friendly days full of rides, attractions and Disney characters.
Choose the amount of time you want to spend in Orlando – either two or three days – and then choose the parks you want to visit, and you’re ready to go! You’ll have a full-day ticket to the park of your choice for each day you are in Orlando.
Choose from the following parks:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Park
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Blizzard Beach
- Typhoon Lagoon
In the evening, the shuttle will pick you up from the parks around 6pm and take you back to your hotel.
was awesome! thank you so much!!!
The tour was great,the people from he tour was really kind,they tried to help us on everything and it was great,I would be happier if the first day instead of going out at 9:45 it would be maybe at 10:30 to wahtch the shows,and the bus from miami was a little small,but the trip was the better experience ever