- Full-day excursion to Grand Bahama from Miami
- Ride in a comfortable ferry to Freeport on Grand Bahama
- Enjoy the fast ferry’s onboard amenities including slot machines, a duty-free shop and full bar
- Gain access to the Grand Lucayan private beach, infinity pool, and other facilities
- Upgrade to first-class seating on the ferry for more space and service
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
When you arrive in Freeport, a city on the island of Grand Bahama, your driver transfers you to the Grand Lucayan Hotel. Here you can use your included day pass to enjoy the hotel’s facilities. Stake out a spot on the hotel’s private sandy beach and swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea. More into lounging poolside? Relax in the provided lounge chairs, splash around in the pool, and have access to the restrooms. Nearby, you can test your luck at the large casino’s tables, slot machines and card tournaments.
If you get hungry, more than a handful of restaurants cater to every taste and budget. Purchase classic Bahamian fare like conch fritters, guava duff and benny cake, or order from an array of international dishes from Mediterranean to Asian. Fresh-caught seafood is a highlight of this island’s cuisine. If you don't want to miss a moment in the outdoors, simply purchase your drinks at the swim-up bar or get a quick bite at a beachside cafe.
After enjoying a full day at the beach on Grand Bahama, you are transferred to meet your ferry back to Miami in the late afternoon. When you reach Miami, you are returned to your hotel to wrap up your Bahamas excursion.
Important Note: You must provide the following information at the time of booking: hotel location, traveler names, nationalities, passport numbers, dates of birth, and expiration date of passports. Your reservation cannot be guaranteed without these details.