- Small-group Everglades eco-adventure by foot, kayak and boat
- Take a boat ride through remote areas of the park and admire the diverse vegetation
- Enjoy a kayak adventure to Barrier Island Beach -- no experience required!
- Hike along the beach and see shallow tidal zones, dunes, mangrove swamps and more
- Be on the lookout for wildlife including manatees, dolphins, sea turtles and bald eagles
- Tour led by an experience naturalist certified by the US Coast Guard
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Five star trip! Our Captain/tour guide Josh really knows about all the natural wonders that the everglades has to offer. He taught us things about the plants, animals, and little critters that I never knew before. You could tell that he wanted to make this a memorable experience for my 12 year old son, my sister and me. We saw dolphins, manatees, sting rays, beautiful shells, bald eagles, osprey and so much more. I recommend this adventure to anyone who wants to truly experience the everglades with a safe, fun captain at your side.
Really excellent. Easy to book. Turned out to be just the 2 of us with Josh, the Guide, who was very knowledgable and enthusiastic. Stunning scenery and wildlife, including ospreys and dolphins (playing in the boat's wake). Out to the 1000 Islands National Park by powerboat, then as much time as we wanted in kayaks exploring the shoreline - full safety gear provided, and a stroll along the beach. Highly recommended. Bring sunscreen!