- 6-hour island-hopping cruise from Miami Beach
- Explore the islands around Miami's coastline by boat
- Enjoy ample free time on each island to sunbathe, swim, snorkel or stroll
- Soak up the sun on deck while cruising from island to island
- Savor light snacks as well as chilled water and juices while on board
What You Can Expect
Boasting surf-lapped shores with dreamy sand beaches and oversized palms, the islands off the Florida coast are perfect for a laid-back day out in the sun. While the exact islands visited are subject to change, your day trip typically includes three islands in total, with between one and two hours of free time at each one.
Use your free time to swim in the shallow waters or maybe snorkel around the islands’ hideaway coves. Some of the islands offer great opportunities for fishing, and the onboard crew can point you in the right direction for the best places to fish. Alternatively, soak up the sun with a book on a secluded beach, or visit a beachside bar for a meal (own expense).
After roughly six hours of cruising around the picturesque islands, return to Miami Beach Marina, and then finish the experience with a drop-off at your start point.