- Take a scenic ride to Key West from Miami
- In Key West be sure to visit Mallory Square by the historic waterfront
- Upgrade and add a 2-hour glass-bottom boat ride visiting the coral reef
- Add on a Hop-on hop-off, fully narrated Trolley Tour to your Key West adventure
- Select the Conch Train option for a fun ride around Old Town
- Snorkeling cruise to the coral reef via catamaran is also an upgrade option
- Add on parasailing and soar above the emerald blue waters of Key West
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This day trip gives you a lot of free time and options for exploring Key West. Choose water sports like snorkeling or parasaillng or opt for a more relaxed sightseeing option like a glass-bottom boat ride, train ride or hop-on hop-off bus tour.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Key WestPhoto by: EVANGELIA K
- Southern most tipPhoto by: Sylvia G
- Snorkelling @ Key WestPhoto by: Lolit Ch B
- Aus dem BusPhoto by: Korbinian G
Deutschland, 01 2016
- Sht view out of our bus windowPhoto by: Stephen D
- Dancing statuePhoto by: Deirdre L
- Pedi-cabing around Key WestPhoto by: Deirdre L
- All aboardPhoto by: Deirdre L
- Bus ride to Key WestPhoto by: Deirdre L
- The view is quite nice from ...Photo by: Deirdre L
- On The Glass Bottom Boat TourPhoto by: DeAndre T
- parasailingPhoto by: Theresa Y
- 420145_2647830837205_129870981 ...Photo by: Paula d
What You Can Expect
what a great day out. Its a long day but well worth it. When there take the hop on hop off bus. That way you can see everything.
Fabulous day, plenty of time to look around the beautiful Key West. The journey was very enjoyable travelling over all the bridges. Harry the driver was very helpful and knowledgable. Would definitely recommend the tour.
This tour was awesome. Just what I expected and more, our tour guide who I unfortunately cant remember her name was very sweet and informative on our way there. We had an issue with the bus air conditioner so she had another bus waiting for us which we all appreciated! The catamaran guys were great!
Tamara was very knowledgeable tour guide, she explain about the key island during the trip, also history of Miami. Its a long day trip with lots of fun and awesome site seeing. There could be more adventure if bus made some stoppage on the way to Key West. Places are really awesome.
Very straightforward pick up and drop off door to door. Driver very helpful and informative. Loads to do and see in Key west.
Although long, this is a great tour. We loved it.
Excellent Day. The trip there and back being the highlight. The seven mile bridge and the history of the road ....fishing piers etc ....wonderful. Key west was VERY busy but we found a pier with lovely views and really enjoyed our Mahi Mahi lunch ....you can't get that in the UK. The glass bottom boat was well worth the extra, even though the sea was a little 'churned' due the the rougher weather the previous day, we saw a good variety of 'tropical' fish.
Was a great tour. The only thing I would have liked to know before hand that it is a 15 hour day. The bus was extremely comfortable though, an overnight stay at key west would have been great.
The tour guide was very pleasant and gave us a bunch of good tips about activities on the island. She was well spoken and knowledgeable about the history of Florida and the Keys. She also made sure that we stayed on schedule. This is a great option for someone who would like to spend a day in Key West but does not want to deal with a rental.
Very good. Key west was fantastic.