- Take a scenic ride to Key West from Miami
- In Key West be sure to visit Mallory Square by the historic waterfront
- Upgrade and add a 2-hour glass-bottom boat ride visiting the coral reef
- Add on a Hop-on hop-off, fully narrated Trolley Tour to your Key West adventure
- Select the Conch Train option for a fun ride around Old Town
- Snorkeling cruise to the coral reef via catamaran is also an upgrade option
- Add on parasailing and soar above the emerald blue waters of Key West
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This day trip gives you a lot of free time and options for exploring Key West. Choose water sports like snorkeling or parasaillng or opt for a more relaxed sightseeing option like a glass-bottom boat ride, train ride or hop-on hop-off bus tour.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Key WestPhoto by: EVANGELIA K
- Aus dem BusPhoto by: Korbinian G
Deutschland, 01 2016
- Sht view out of our bus windowPhoto by: Stephen D
- Dancing statuePhoto by: Deirdre L
- Pedi-cabing around Key WestPhoto by: Deirdre L
- All aboardPhoto by: Deirdre L
- Bus ride to Key WestPhoto by: Deirdre L
- The view is quite nice from ...Photo by: Deirdre L
- On The Glass Bottom Boat TourPhoto by: DeAndre T
- parasailingPhoto by: Theresa Y
- 420145_2647830837205_129870981 ...Photo by: Paula d
What You Can Expect
Was a great tour. The only thing I would have liked to know before hand that it is a 15 hour day. The bus was extremely comfortable though, an overnight stay at key west would have been great.
The tour guide was very pleasant and gave us a bunch of good tips about activities on the island. She was well spoken and knowledgeable about the history of Florida and the Keys. She also made sure that we stayed on schedule. This is a great option for someone who would like to spend a day in Key West but does not want to deal with a rental.
Very good. Key west was fantastic.
Even so it was a long drive the scenery was great and we loved Key West and the train ride there!
I took the normal day trip tour but I think the larger tours might be a better choice like the small train
one it helps you get around fast and not to much getting lost.
This trip is a great way to see the Keys if you are short on time in Miami. The weather did us proud, only a little choppy on the Snorkling Excursion, but the men enjoyed it nevertheless. The City tour/Hop on off bus was also very informative. Great places to see and eat, even managed an hour on the beach. You get 6 hours there, next time I will stay for a long weekend !!
The bus trip to and from Key West to Miami was very comfortable.
The long trip to Key West was made very enjoyable by the guide who offered very interesting information about the history of Miami and Key West.
I also took part in the snorkel adventure, which was so much fun!
OUTSTANDING TOUR GUIDE. IT IS A LONG RIDE FROM MIAMI BEACH TO KEY WEST 3 HOURS TO, 3 HOURS BACK, SO BE AWARE. LOTS OF THINGS TO DO ON THE TOUR BEYOND MERE SIGHTSEEING. EACH, THOUGH COSTS EXTRA.