- Take a scenic ride to Key West from Miami
- In Key West be sure to visit Mallory Square by the historic waterfront
- Upgrade and add a 2-hour glass-bottom boat ride visiting the coral reef
- Add on a Hop-on hop-off, fully narrated Trolley Tour to your Key West adventure
- Select the Conch Train option for a fun ride around Old Town
- Snorkeling cruise to the coral reef via catamaran is also an upgrade option
- Add on parasailing and soar above the emerald blue waters of Key West
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This day trip gives you a lot of free time and options for exploring Key West. Choose water sports like snorkeling or parasaillng or opt for a more relaxed sightseeing option like a glass-bottom boat ride, train ride or hop-on hop-off bus tour.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Key WestPhoto by: EVANGELIA K
- Aus dem BusPhoto by: Korbinian G
Deutschland, 01 2016
- Sht view out of our bus windowPhoto by: Stephen D
- Dancing statuePhoto by: Deirdre L
- Pedi-cabing around Key WestPhoto by: Deirdre L
- All aboardPhoto by: Deirdre L
- Bus ride to Key WestPhoto by: Deirdre L
- The view is quite nice from ...Photo by: Deirdre L
- On The Glass Bottom Boat TourPhoto by: DeAndre T
- parasailingPhoto by: Theresa Y
- 420145_2647830837205_129870981 ...Photo by: Paula d
What You Can Expect
Upgrade and combine your Key West visit with a glass bottom boat ride, a hop-on hop-off tour, a Conch Train ride, a snorkeling cruise or parasailing to your Key West trip.
Key West Glass-Bottom Boat
Discover the 3rd largest reef in the world on this Key West Glass-Bottom Boat ride. The reef is home to a variety of plants and animals.
Key West Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Enjoy a fully narrated guided hop-on hop-off, Trolley Tour of Key West! The trolley makes stops at all the must-see places in Key West. You can jump off, visit the sights and re-board all day long.
Perfect for first time visitors, the fully narrated Conch Train Tour of Key West is a fun way to explore and learn about the island. Climb aboard and see the sights as the quaint open-air train winds through Old Town Key West.
Key West Snorkeling Cruise
Take 3-hour snorkeling cruise in a 65-foot catamaran to the coral reef for a chance to discover a whole new world underwater. You can even snorkel this reef year round because of its warm and tropical waters. Snorkel gear and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on the catamaran are included.
Key West Parasailing
Soar above the emerald blue waters of Key West while enjoying breathtaking bird's eye views of this island paradise. Float on a tropical breeze as one of our state-of-the-art, parasailing boats of 12 passengers glides you past amazing panoramic sights of the southernmost city that can only be seen from the air. Minimum age: 6 years old.
Very nice experience
Transport from Miami hotel to Mallory sq key west and return
Large bus transport
Tour escort was polite and well organised
Driver was great
hit bad weather going to key west and more bad weather coming back to Miami in the dark
The driver did a wonderful very professional considering the poor weather co ditions
Key West was amazing and we had a lovely guide on the bus who could tell us a lot about Miami and Key West! In Key West we went snorkeling, which was really great - the crew made it even better with humor and good instructions.
Wonderful day, despite the bouts of rain. The tour guide and driver were professional and approachable.
I was there only for 6 hours but it's really great! Worth the travel time
Beautiful place, great vibe, lots to see. Louie on Trolley tour was fantastic
Lovely scenery good shops and great bars.
Trip was excellent, well planned and the staff was very informative.
Trip down alone was worth it. The bus driver was great and the guide who spoke several languages was entertaining and gave us heaps of information along the way. Things ran very smoothly and the town of Key West was lovely and unique. Unfortunately the weather was extremely hot and humid and the trolley is open with no airconditioning. I would advise anybody visiting this lovely spot to visit in the winter not the summer. Unfortunately the weather is in the lap of the gods.