Save 10% compared to the local supplier's price!
- Bus tour of Miami including stop at Bayside Marketplace
- See Miami's best-known neighborhoods including the Art Deco District, South Beach, Coconut Grove and Little Havana
- Learn about Miami's history and rich culture from your knowledgeable guide
- Savor Miami's relaxed atmoshpere at the open-air Bayside Marketplace, featuring more than 100 shops and 30 restaurants
- Upgrade to take a 1-hour cruise on Biscayne Bay and capture photos of the sprawling homes on 'Millionaire's Row'
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
In Downtown Miami, marvel at the towering skyscrapers housing major companies and impressive hotels. Marvel at the colorful buildings in the historic Art Deco District, and delight in the white sands and lively vibe of South Beach. Drive through Coconut Grove — one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city — and appreciate the youthful vitality of Coral Gables, home to the University of Miami. In Little Havana, home to many Cuban immigrants, observe the Latin influences so essential to Miami's character.
As you make your way through the streets of Miami, make brief stops to capture photos of top sights including Holocaust Memorial, Calle Ocho and Little Havana Walk of Fame. Arrive at Bayside Marketplace, an open-air mall with numerous boutiques, restaurants and art vendors. During a 1-hour break, browse the shops and grab a bite to eat (own expense) in this mellow setting with lovely views of the Miami skyline. Or, opt to spend your hour on a narrated cruise of Biscayne Bay (own expense) and see expensive yachts and spectacular mansions. Your 4-hour tour of top Miami attractions ends with drop-off at your Miami Beach hotel.
$71.99 Save $7.20