- Miami city tour and trip to Jungle Island
- Learn about Miami’s history and sights from a local guide
- Visit Little Havana and Coconut Grove among other locales
- See Key Biscayne, Coral Gables, South Beach Art Deco district and more
- Explore Jungle Island, a large zoological park in Miami
What You Can Expect
From South Beach to Little Havana, there's so much to see in Miami. The city tour provided great sightseeing as well as entertaining and educating tourists. Jungle Island is a treat for animal lovers. The animal exhibits and shows are fun for the whole family!
Loved it! Was heaps of fun :)
The Miami City Tour portion was EXCELLENT. Alex, our guide was awesome - entertaining, personable and knowledgable. Little Havana and Coral Gables were great!
Jungle island was 'mixed'. The tour provider dropped us off there and gave us $10 for a cab (to take us back to our hotel when we were done)
Louise K Ireland
Sucks that at least one star had to be given. It was a HUGE waste of $. I had to take an Uber back to my hotel. Very disorganized. If you didn't sit on the upper deck of the bus you learned nothing. One stop at a cigar shop. Literally dropped off at Jungle Island with no tour guide.
Corinne R United Kingdom