- Seaplane tour in Miami
- Take off and land on the water of Key Biscayne!
- Admire incredible aerial views of downtown Miami’s mansions, beaches and skyscrapers
- Fly past sites such as Coconut Grove, Star Island and South Beach
- Enjoy narration from your friendly, experienced pilot
- Choose from several departure times
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a thrill to take off and land on the water on this seaplane tour. You'll see sugar-white beaches, colossal cruise ships, and towering office and condo high-rises. With a three-passenger limit, it's a great choice for a private air tour.
What You Can Expect
Enjoy views of white sandy beaches, islands and waterways against the backdrop of skyscrapers and waterfront mansions. Fly past North Bay Village, Coconut Grove and the majestic cruise ships lined up on Cruise Ship Row.
Snap photos of iconic downtown Miami marked by soaring high-rise office buildings and condominium towers. Pass the new Arsht Performing Arts Center, trendy South Beach, Deco Drive, Fisher Island, Dodge Island and Star Island, with its multimillion-dollar mansions of such celebrities as Gloria Estefan and Sean 'P Diddy' Combs.
You’ll also see Brickell Avenue, Bayside Market Place and Miami Beach's many hotels, including the world famous Fontainebleau Hotel. Enjoy an exciting water landing to conclude your Miami seaplane tour!