- Hop-on hop-off water taxi connecting Miami with Miami Beach and South Beach
- See Miami from the water
- Transportation to 5 well-connected Miami locations
- See downtown Miami, Bayside Marketplace, Miami Beach Marina and more!
What You Can Expect
- Provides access to the Miami Beach Marina, South Pointe, South Pointe Park, beaches, Monty's Smith & Wollensky's, Prime 112, Nikki Beach and South of Fifth
- At this location, you’re close to Bayside Marketplace (one of the top destinations in Miami), Downtown Miami, Port of Miami and American Airlines Arena
- From here, venture to Adrienne Arsht Center, Omni Mall, the Art Institute of Miami, Miami Hereald, Brown Mackie College and more
- From here, you have access to Downtown Miami, James L. Knight Center, Marriott Downtown, the Miami River, Flager Street and more
- From here, you have access to Virginia Key, the Miami Seaquarium, the Rusty Pelican and Virgina Key Beach
Fue una muy buena experiencia y muy amables siempre esforzandose en explicarnos en español el itinerario
it was a great trip!!! the only thing if you want to save money dont book the hop on hop off. just buy the round trip...
Great experience for children and adults!
The way we understood the taxi was we would be able to get on and off at different locations. We only were
able to get off once. Directions could be better to locate you.
Never managed to get on the boat as they refused to take mr because apparently there should be another boat which goes especially to the Key Biscayne. Paid to not get on the boat so lost my money. Not happy at all
Unbeknownst to us, the taxi had been chartered on the day we were scheduled to use it. When we arrived, they would not honor our reservation. Come to find out, it didn't even go to the stop we wanted to utilize, anyway, even though it was listed in the Viator website and on the reservation that Viator sent us. $50... wasted...