Please note: The pricing is based on per boat. Each boat can hold up to 10 people.
- Private powerboat tour on Miami’s Coconut Grove
- Admire the coastal scenery with a drink in hand aboard a private 10-person powerboat, driven by an expert captain
- Visit Key Biscayne to swim and take a walk on a sandbar
- Choose a 1-hour, 2-hour, half-day or full-day tour, or opt for a self-guided charter
- Snorkel gear and kayaks are available for rental
What You Can Expect
Your expert captain will take you along Miami's waters, letting you sit back, relax and enjoy the coastal scenery. Your captain is familiar with the best spots in the area, and can take you to Key Biscayne, located just across the Biscayne Bay. Soak in the sights of lovely palm-lined beaches and stop to swim in the ocean or take a walk on a sandbar!
Your private boat comes equipped with a cooler, so feel free to bring your own food and drinks on board for your 1-hour, 2-hour, half-day or full-day charter.
You can also opt for a self-guided charter, letting you take the wheel yourself and coast along Coconut Grove at your own pace. At the marina, snorkel gear, kayaks and other equipment are available for rental (at additional cost) for some extra fun.