- Seaplane flight over Florida Keys and lunch
- Soar through the skies on a 40-min seaplane flight over the upper Florida Keys
- Land in the water and savor a lunch prepared just for you at Lorelei Cabana Bar and Restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your 3-hour aerial adventure begins in Key Biscayne. Choose your departure time (flight-time options available on Important Info page), meet your pilot and board the seaplane for a thrilling water take-off. Before you set off, toast your luxury getaway with a complimentary glass of Champagne!
As you leave the water, watch the city fall away and marvel at the colorful Miami skyline. You’ll have great views of the area’s famous sandy banks and waterways before heading away from the city to the upper Florida Keys. After approximately 40 minutes in the air, you’ll touch down in the turquoise waters off Islamorada, where the lovely beachside Lorelei Cabana Bar and Restaurant is located. Cruise up to the restaurant and indulge in a leisurely lunch amidst chilled-out locals and friendly visitors. (Please see Itinerary Section below for sample menu and wine list).
After lunch, hop back in the seaplane for the flight back to Miami.
Please note: Displayed price is for a party of two people.
- Pinot Grigio
- White zinfandel
- Cabernet Sauvignon
Main course (choice of one):
- Caesar salad with romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese and garlic croutons tossed with house-made Caesar dressing plus a choice of grilled or blackened snapper, shrimp or chicken
- Local snapper sandwich, prepared fried, blackened or grilled, and served with fisherman’s slaw plus your choice of chips or fries
- Marinated steak sandwich, topped with a honey BBQ glaze and sautéed onions, served with your choice of chips or fries
- Peppercorn and Parmesan chicken sandwich, dressed with provolone cheese and strips of bacon, served with your choice of chips or fries
- Key lime pie
It was windy when we arrived at the airport. Minutes later our plane, a De Havilland Beaver built in 1952, landed on the water. Seaplane keeps the plane in an excellent condition.
We flew from Miami to Islamorada and landed in front of the restaurant. The other people were there by boat we came with a seaplane and everyone wanted to take pictures.
The trip has fulfilled our expectations to the fullest. We never will forget this adventure. Our thank goes to our pilot Toni. He gave us enough information and we also have enjoyed the quite moments just looking at the sea and some of celebritys villas.
We always felt safe, the plane is stable and we like to recommend this trip. Peter and Gaby
What a fun getaway from the city. I expected a little more than bar food for the price, but regardless, it was an adventure we'll never forget.