Your expert local guide will describe the history of Miami from its origins as a mosquito infested swampy outpost favored by legendary mobsters to it's rise as a trendy international cultural mecca. The small-group atmosphere with maximum 6 people ensures a more personal experience. Choose between a 1.5 or 2-hour ride.
- Board a Zodiac boat for a fun, fast and safe adventure along 40 miles of Miami’s Biscayne Bay
- Discover hard-to-reach gems that few visitors see, like celebrity mansions, historical lighthouses and presidential retreats
- Visit Hollywood TV and film locations from Miami Vice, CSI Miami, True Lies and 2 Fast 2 Furious
- Wind through the Upper Florida Keys Barrier Reef System and admire Miami’s impressive downtown skyline
- Get the exclusive opportunity to enter Biscayne Bay National Park, full of dolphins and stingrays
- Enjoy informative onboard narration from your knowledgeable, licensed captains
- Small-group ensures personal service
Cruise along Biscayne Bay at speeds of up to 50 mph (80 kph) and see celebrity mansions on Star Island. Pass historical lighthouses and presidential retreats on Key Biscayne, view the Vanderbilt estate on Fisher Island, and explore Historic Stiltsville, which feature small houses hovering above the waters of the bay miles from shore.
Get an amazing view of Ocean Drive’s Art Deco skyline and visit film locations of shows and movies like Miami Vice, CSI Miami, True Lies and 2 Fast 2 Furious.
Cruise up to the historic Cape Florida Lighthouse, built in 1825, and the site of an historic Seminole Indian battle. Visit the infamous Miami River and Ancient Miami Circle, where Tequesta Indians lived more than 2,000 years ago.
Admire the scenery as you make your way through the narrow waterways of the Upper Florida Keys Barrier Reef System, part of the largest living coral reef system in the US.
You’ll also enjoy the exclusive opportunity to enter Biscayne National Park, the largest underwater park in the US. Usually requiring a special permit, this is currently the only tour that is allowed to explore these waters. Here, you'll likely encounter pods of dolphin, rays and even the occasional shark in search of a meal in the grass flats!
Complimentary bottled water is provided, and the boat features a storage area under each seat for personal belongings. You’ll end your tour back at the marina.
Biscayne National Park
Cape Florida Lighthouse
President Richard Nixon's home
House where "Scarface" was filmed