- Arts and fine dining tour in Miami’s South Beach neighborhood
- Visit the New World Center and hear the up-and-coming musicians of the New World Symphony
- Admire historical and contemporary art at the Bass Museum of Art and check out trendy galleries on Lincoln Road
- Enjoy a three-course lunch or dinner prepared by a celebrity chef
- Receive a complimentary discount booklet for savings at South Beach boutiques, department stores and restaurants
What You Can Expect
Went on this trip even though we are not very knowledgable about art. At first we were worried that we wouldn't understand or enjoy however we were pleasantly surprised at what we saw and ended up getting into the "arty" world. Good all round trip just the right length of time for newcomers to the art scene.
We are very disappointed with the tour and our guide, Michelle. Her knowledge of the Wynwood Walls was sketchy and she could not remember the names of the artists. She talked too loud...the VW bug was too small and we think this was a waste of money. I would not recommend this tour.