- Campervan rental from Miami
- Choose from a 7 or 14 day campervan rental and plan the itinerary that fits your interests
- Visit Orlando, Disney World, Key West, Saint Augustine, the Everglades and more!
- Enjoy the convenience and comfort your home on wheels, in a van outfitted specifically for overnight excursions
- Bedding, heaters, picnic chairs and kitchen accessories are all provided
- 100 miles of mileage are included each day, as well as 24-hour roadside assistance
What You Can Expect
The Malibu is a Chevy Astro that sleeps as many as three people. It is a great choice for longer rentals or for those people that are on a budget.
The Maverick is a Ford E150 that sleeps up to four people. Equipped with larger beds and more roomy storage, this campervan works well for families or those who want more space.
Both models come equipped with the essentials for multi-day exploring, including bedding, compressor fridge (Maverick) or cooler box (Malibu), kitchen accessories, heaters and picnic chairs. You can opt to add tents, bike rack, GPS, snow chains, and more at an additional cost.
After cruising around the vibrant neighborhoods of Miami, follow your own itinerary to a variety of destinations. From the Magic City, head north to Orlando where you can spend time at Universal Studio’s Islands of Adventure or Walt Disney World. Or make the short drive to explore the great outdoors of the Everglades National Park and glimpse the gators and egrets. Get into the laid back groove of Key West, catch a wave in Daytona Beach, or learn about historic Saint Augustine — North America’s oldest continuously-occupied European settlement.
With 100 miles (161 km) worth of mileage included each day, you’ll have a head start on your choice of destinations. When you come to the end of your road trip, you’ll drive back to Miami to drop off your campervan.
Rentals are seasonal and only available from October 1 - June 30.