- Admission to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami
- Admire the beautiful villa, built between 1914 and 1916
- See the lavish European art and décor
- Learn about the art and architecture of the early 20th century
- Wander in the villa’s beautiful gardens and enjoy views of Biscayne Bay
- Round-trip hotel transportation included
The house was designed to resemble a palatial Italian villa – a goal that was most definitely reached. The place is simply spectacular and preserves an interesting collection of European art and furnishings, all purchased by Deering on shopping trips through Europe. The house is surrounded by stunning gardens, including an orchid garden.
Vizcaya has been visited by some of the world's leading dignitaries, such as President Reagan, Pope John Paul II, Queen Elizabeth, and King Juan Carlos I and Queen Sofia of Spain. It’s also hosted important occasions, including the historic First Summit of the Americas with President Clinton in 1994.