- Day trip to Victoria Falls town from Kasane with an expert local guide
- Visit the impressive Victoria Falls, one of the world’s largest waterfalls
- Walk through the rainforest and discover impressive vantage points such as the Devil's Cataract
- Explore an open-air African crafts market in Victoria Falls town
- Hear tips for successful bartering and browse the stalls for traditional souvenirs
- Upgrade to include a delicious Zimbabwean lunch
What You Can Expect
Amble along the rainforest trails with your guide while learning all about the world-famous Victoria Falls. Listed as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the waterfall is also known as Mosi-oa-Tunya, meaning 'smoke that thunders' in Kololo, attesting to the mist and dense spray that surrounds it.
Hear the powerful waters of the Zambezi River pounding the series of basalt gorges as you wander between viewpoints, scouting out the best photo opportunities. With width and height taken into account, Victoria Falls is the world’s largest waterfall, and your guide will introduce you to its most impressive vantage points. Highlights include the Devil’s Cataract – a natural pool that marks the falls’ lowest point – as well as the Boiling Pot, Horseshoe Falls, Rainbow Falls and Livingstone Island.
If you have opted to include lunch with your tour, follow your guide to a nearby restaurant to enjoy a traditional Zimbabwean lunch. Alternatively make the most of some free time to have lunch independently (own expense), and then meet your guide to continue your tour. Head to one of the town’s open-air African craft markets and learn the best ways to barter from your guide! Browse the stalls, admiring one-of-a-kind handicrafts and traditional souvenirs such as African tribal art, and shop for keepsakes to take home. The market is near the center of Victoria Falls, so enjoy some free time to explore it independently after your market visit.
Then, meet your guide at the prearranged time and travel back to your Kasane hotel, where your day trip finishes.